Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

you all have just a very bad influance on vh because you spend your time to complain all days 24/24,just take the place two seconds of the tenants when they read and saw what the guys post here,it's normal they want do nothing and turn in depression after that,this girls are young and fragile,too many guys here have a dick in replacement of the brain and without heart,now you can write 10 pages with that i don't care,have a good night ! this vh topic is pathetic.

24 minutes ago, firewall said:

you all have just a very bad influance on vh because you spend your time to complain all days 24/24,just take the place two seconds of the tenants when they read and saw what the guys post here,it's normal they want do nothing and turn in depression after that,this girls are young and fragile,too many guys here have a dick in replacement of the brain and without heart,now you can write 10 pages with that i don't care,have a good night ! this vh topic is pathetic my last post here and on the forum.

2 words to say in reply and the second one is "off".

• Upvote 1