Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

The caps that @Sparkles posted earlier are rather nice 😁

Perhaps its worth it to let things develop at their own pace - if that is the case?!  Is there really any need to constantly belittle these two girls and this apartment? I mean, its not like you have 35 other apartments you can watch to your heart content 👍

Is there really that big a difference if you watch 35 or 36 apartments?

I have my favourite apartments, and those I dont watch. On those I dont watch, I dont go on and on how shitty they are and what a waste of space they are etc.

Hmmmmm.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

On those I dont watch, I dont go on and on how shitty they are and what a waste of space they are etc.

Very true there are many I don't watch therefore don't make any comment after all as you say there are many others. People moan about not being true voyeurism and when there is they moan about that. These two may loosen up in time but if not watch something else eh after all it is only 1 apartment and many may like watching them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, waldi said:

because it is reality; absolutely there are no any screenplays; you have to wait the action to develop  😀

I agree with you that it is much better a "real" apartment than one with "actors" acting.
But does not it seem to you that we wait a bit too much?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

I agree with you that it is much better a "real" apartment than one with "actors" acting.
But does not it seem to you that we wait a bit too much?

I don't know that. I don't watch it at all 😀

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Looks as though we may have more cam updates ?? Dunno what for but the more the merrier 🤣

Hehe indeed,more cams to watch same nothing.If you for some reason want be depressed go watch their VHTV archive.Its beyound..undefined.