Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

To manager to this house,thank you for giving us such amazing place with such pure residents.Honestly I don't cry much but seing The unique,pure,100% honesty love relationship of this two growing in cams it's beautiful and yes...have no problem admitting..an tear or other falls from my soaking eyes.Best word two describing this two residents...Pure.

Good day my princesses,thanks for another great,full of activity and sensually last day(how many already!?),Kinda miss the massages and painting..hopeful you are reserving those amazing moments for weekend.Westerday i sayed thanks to manager But forgeted Gargamel,thanks also Garagamel,it's big part thanks to you two we have such Top top place.To the pure queens..undefined..undefined

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

Without phanties!?Who cares about them on or off,it's just an extreme pleasure to watch this two angels,honestly I think they are..the perfect VHTV residents,yes they are pure,naive and probraby only will go further after parents consetment,but still..perfection😍.

Yeah they are rather cute, we named the slightly bigger build one Charlee and the slimmer one (with the arrow tattoos on arm) Liss. Charlee is my favourite and has a nice smile but not very often lol. Liss has better boobs though and Charlee has fuller legs but both cute.

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah they are rather cute, we named the slightly bigger build one Charlee and the slimmer one (with the arrow tattoos on arm) Liss. Charlee is my favourite and has a nice smile but not very often lol. Liss has better boobs though and Charlee has fuller legs but both cute.

Totaly,one it's deferent from another,and both are wonderful..pure prestige perfection😍😘😍😻😘😍.

Wish we could had 15,20 houses with "Charlees and Lisss",I know it's very hard to find residents like them and probraby only top top managers manage to have such quality residents(Jeka Its top of tops in terms of active,quality residents),but sadly we only have this single house,gladly i pay 40$ monthly,bet VH staff also watches this two for hours and hours,even most of managers probraby watch this ones a lotttttt.Well Gess The massage/painting Its indeed reserved to weekend,but well........will totaly worth it,it's always diferent every time and in scale from hot to extremely hottttt..it's extremely hot hot hottttttt.undefined.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wish we could had 15,20 houses with "Charlees and Lisss",I know it's very hard to find residents like them and probraby only top top managers manage to have such quality residents(Jeka Its top of tops in terms of active,quality residents),but sadly we only have this single house,gladly i pay 40$ monthly,bet VH staff also watches this two for hours and hours,even most of managers probraby watch this ones a lotttttt.Well Gess The massage/painting Its indeed reserved to weekend,but well........will totaly worth it,it's always diferent every time and in scale from hot to extremely hottttt..it's extremely hot hot hottttttt.undefined.

This it is enough for 40$ a month !!!

490542827_40.thumb.jpg.bafc1ef8736dda2724abebc2b021b2e3.jpg

• Upvote 1