Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

Lets face it..Regard quality deliver and active residents no manager beats this one,bet he stays up at nights just to watch this amazing residents of him,we need more jekas in vh,look at the three angels in sofa watching tv,what the hell more an viewer could want!?Hopeful site won't put prices higher because this luxury place and in love couple,but I would understand if they did it,ladies and gentlemen this is..totaly luxury delivery,hope people upload more pics,so many hot situations to place pic..when they are sited on sofa watching tv..when they are making meals..when they are in bed reading books.One word...Luxury deliver situation thing.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That young lady is smoking hot but don't think we will get any further grrrrrr

guest1.jpg  0   156.45 kB

It's weekend..so maybe an amazing massage?Maybe she will join for an threesome..tennis match topless.This girls have no limits or bounds..maybe an pictionary threesome match.Lets wait and see,we can only expect the best.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

It's weekend..so maybe an amazing massage?Maybe she will join for an threesome..tennis match topless.This girls have no limits or bounds..maybe an pictionary threesome match.Lets wait and see,we can only expect the best.

Maybe a blindfolded game of strip poker so nobody knows who wins or loses?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe a blindfolded game of strip poker so nobody knows who wins or loses?

My friend in this case i think there is no winners😂.But why not,I just hope first the site fixes the stream in this house,I think it's in slowmotion speed for some reason,VH please put stream of place in normal speed.

Just now, ze81 said:

My friend in this case i think there is no winners😂.But why not,I just hope first the site fixes the stream in this house,I think it's in slowmotion speed for some reason,VH please put stream of place in normal speed.

No, it is just censored because the landlord says it must be a sex free apartment!

• Upvote 1