Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

I remember people saying the same when the nothings One were online..things like..they just need an little more time..and in end barely nothing happened and place was closed after two months.But contrary to those Nothings this two princesses don't seem to have problem doing things in cams..they just teasing viewers to death..with massages were they tease with an touch downstairs,been that way sinse first massage maybe 20 days ago..and they will continue this tease games as long as possible,But seing how they are less and less time in top previews places when massages happens..they sooner or later will have to step up te game.I hate this crap teases,they are very usual in other cam sites and for long time they weren't present in VH..VH was always about deliver..not crap teases for an month.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

sooner or later will have to step up te game.I hate this crap teases,they are very usual in other cam sites and for long time they weren't present in VH..VH was always about deliver..not crap teases for an month.

i think events are getting closer but it is very slow but then i am a forever optimist lol. Probably not helping right now as it seems Liss is on the pads but am not writing them off just yet. They are great to watch though in short bursts as it does make a change from the slam bang thank you maam of most of the others.

• Like 1