Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

58 minutes ago, cupcup said:

how many iphones does she have, i counted 3 last week x2 10's and one 6/7/8

You will see quite a few, someone posted that Paul used to work for Apple repairing phone's and that's what he's apparently doing now from home, working for himself, when he can be bothered to get his ass in gear that is

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

You will see quite a few, someone posted that Paul used to work for Apple repairing phone's and that's what he's apparently doing now from home, working for himself, when he can be bothered to get his ass in gear that is

I don't think he has the motivation to get his ass in gear, why would he? She has obviously negotiated herself a lucrative deal this year with RLC and he sees the opportunity to pimp of her again......The trouble is going to be I think that it could come back to haunt them, As has been said before, he has a negative effect to viewing the apartment, and because of that there will in time be people unsubscribing.

Also, as I mentioned last week, her eating habits are going to ruin her once magnificent figure if she is not careful, Upon waking today, she got up and within fifteen minutes sat down with a cream cake ....breakfast Leora style.

She is now persuading him to go out so she can give a show and earn her corn from RLC...Sad really, because if she showed more disapline and used the brain she undoubtably has she would see  the potential problems on the horizon.

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

thank you, that makes a lot of sense 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think he has the motivation to get his ass in gear, why would he? She has obviously negotiated herself a lucrative deal this year with RLC and he sees the opportunity to pimp of her again......The trouble is going to be I think that it could come back to haunt them, As has been said before, he has a negative effect to viewing the apartment, and because of that there will in time be people unsubscribing.

Also, as I mentioned last week, her eating habits are going to ruin her once magnificent figure if she is not careful, Upon waking today, she got up and within fifteen minutes sat down with a cream cake ....breakfast Leora style.

She is now persuading him to go out so she can give a show and earn her corn from RLC...Sad really, because if she showed more disapline and used the brain she undoubtably has she would see  the potential problems on the horizon.

Well said

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well said

Thanks Aussie. Although some people may consider it criticism, its supposed to be constructive and not destructive, I know just how vain she can be regarding her body, and she needs someone to advise her that her fitness and well being regime  has gone to rat shit, That person can not be Paul because half the time he doesn't notice her.

Also with him being at home constantly it will surely reduce the quantity and quality of her sessions, which will no doubt reflect in her viewing numbers. 

• Like 3

I think she is feeling lost, she doesn't know what to do next to occupy herself, in the days when Paul was working he would on a Monday night at this time probably be asleep either in bed or on the couch, and she could amuse herself however she wished, but in all probability would have pleasures herself and us twice already today.

She knows how things work, and when all is said and done there are certain commitments to RLC that she is expected to fulfill, and at the moment she is like a prima ballerina hobbling round the stage with a broken foot, she is unable to express herself fully because he consciously or subconsciously restricts her, his very presence inhibits her style.......Yes she will sneak a quick one when she can but the quality is not there, and what has put her at the pinnacle is that she is a perfectionist in all she does, and now she has no control anymore.

Sadly I believe this is now the future, and we must learn to get used to it one way or another........What a loss !! 😩

• Like 3

5 hours ago, european said:

Jetzt wird's Zeit das mit dem Faulen Versager was Passiert sonst kann RLC diese Wohnung demnächst schließen weil alle diese Wohnung dann nicht mehr sehen wollen.

RLC has no inclination of Closing this Apartment.  If it does close then the Tenants will leave on their own accord which doesn't look like will happen anytime soon.

If you're not happy with what you see in this Apartment, RLC has 22 other Apartments. I am sure there must be something that you'll like amongst some of them rather than keeping up with the Negative Waves in this Topic with insulting terms about the Tenants.

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she is feeling lost, she doesn't know what to do next to occupy herself, in the days when Paul was working he would on a Monday night at this time probably be asleep either in bed or on the couch, and she could amuse herself however she wished, but in all probability would have pleasures herself and us twice already today.

She knows how things work, and when all is said and done there are certain commitments to RLC that she is expected to fulfill, and at the moment she is like a prima ballerina hobbling round the stage with a broken foot, she is unable to express herself fully because he consciously or subconsciously restricts her, his very presence inhibits her style.......Yes she will sneak a quick one when she can but the quality is not there, and what has put her at the pinnacle is that she is a perfectionist in all she does, and now she has no control anymore.

Sadly I believe this is now the future, and we must learn to get used to it one way or another........What a loss !! 😩

Greetings my feline friend jimbo, and I must state that I certainly do concur my friend.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Also with him being at home constantly it will surely reduce the quantity and quality of her sessions, which will no doubt reflect in her viewing numbers. 

As far as it goes concerning him, I don't really think that I would need to express my points of views or opinions where he is concerned for any members or even visitors of this particular thread of this forum who happen to already have fairly accurate ideas of them, so I'll refrain to at this time, but I do know that your statement here also is yet another that I am in agreeance with and also that it already has and is continuing to according to a credibly reliable source who has quite good connection to and therefore insight into Tech Fashions, Inc. my friend. Aside from yours truly, quite a number of others who have been dedicated and loyal financial supporters of RLC, mainly because of being dedicated and avid followers of the residence referred to in this thread, have certainly become highly disappointed in the changes there in the recent couple of months and therefore have become discouraged in attempting to follow as much, that financial support could no longer be justified enough to continue such, and has not for a time now since awhile after the negative changes started taking place and continued to since then, and may not ever again with the ways things have changed there. You are right my friend, and it's too bad. I'm sure with revenues of new subs. not accumulating nearly as much to an extent as they had been and perhaps will get to some point of no longer in a positive direction for the company, they may be regretful of some of the recent changes considered negative by many, more so than many others.