B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

To bad it's not Jessica instead of Karol. Noting against her, but never had her close to being a favorite of mine.

I'm guessing she's going to stay the longest since she got the big bedroom.

There's a good chance her bf will make an appearance sometime...

1 minute ago, xtreza1 said:

my dina is lonely tonight sure she will please herself under covers

I see that nuns still don't belong in Barcelona, WTF were these two thinking when they joined RLC? I guess it is true that you get free vacation by snowballing the hell out of the RLC managers like the two nuns have !!!! RLC use to send participants home who acted like these two do, but they are so hard up for newbies to join the project, they have no choice but to get screwed to death by these girl's who play them and membership for suckers.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that nuns still don't belong in Barcelona, WTF were these two thinking when they joined RLC? I guess it is true that you get free vacation by snowballing the hell out of the RLC managers like the two nuns have !!!! RLC use to send participants home who acted like these two do, but they are so hard up for newbies to join the project, they have no choice but to get screwed to death by these girl's who play them and membership for suckers.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd rather she please us on top of the covers :biggrin:...But it ain't gonna happen, sadly...

let her the time... usualy  she's sleeping at this time but tonight she is still in the LR ...it's a big step but the road is long:biggrin: