B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Tub party now...too many participants including Megan (she loves to sit blocking the camera, just like last night)...this will go nowhere.  Plus...they are using glitter as their latest distraction...fucking RLC BS.:dodgy:

I'm downstairs keeping on eye on Tina 😉 

Looks like one of the nuns is packing and getting ready to take her departure from these sinners. She has not been Shameful Sinning Shaila, and that in itself is no big loss. Probably got the boot from the manager, and told to shape up or here is one way ticket home.

See the source image

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like one of the nuns is packing and getting ready to take her departure from these sinners. She has not been Shameful Sinning Shaila, and that in itself is no big loss. Probably got the boot from the manager, and told to shape up or here is one way ticket home.

See the source image

Many more i could think of who are useless as tits on a bull who could be booted out of RLC,

tenor.gif

Bait the suckers and then go to sleep, glad to see the click bait show hasn't changed one bit in the last month. Now it takes 3 girls to play their roles in the bait and clickers paradise. Jesus I sure didn't miss this shit one bit. The real sensual seductive women are in B-1  SUPERSTARS and then B-4 is full of high school kiddies that want to be something just not sure how to get there.

See the source image

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you not a Karol fan Thes..The ultimate Girl Next Door...❤️

Yes and even bigger fan of this Danaya, like she was the first time she was there, but way more fun and sensual, and then "The Princess of Barcelona" the most Irresistible Imaginative Intimate IRMA ❤️❤️❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes and even bigger fan of this Danaya, like she was the first time she was there, but way more fun and sensual, and then "The Princess of Barcelona" the most Irresistible Imaginative Intimate IRMA ❤️❤️❤️ 

So sign up again!...You know you love it really...more than VH...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So sign up again!...You know you love it really...more than VH...😉

I already did last night 😉 Danaya and those long fingers got the best of me !!!!! No more eye strain night after night to see what she is up too, Now I Know just how she plays her little fiddle ❤️ She is known as the "APHRODITE" of Barcelona

• Like 1