Kate & Andrew

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope the new guy gets to fuck one of those girls tonight. Would really be something if fucked Kate tho.

Not wanting to remove your hopes about kate.. and unless the last one i saw was the last treatment but i think kate material is not yet ready for sex

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not wanting to remove your hopes about kate.. and unless the last one i saw was the last treatment but i think kate material is not yet ready for sex

I know. I'm aware that there is a medical situation with her. I was just doing wishful thinking. Besides it wouldn't matter anyway. Kate is down for the count. I have zero faith in the girl with the pants that she will ever do anything sexual and I don't think the other girl is into the guest guy, so I have strong doubts anything sexual will happen tonight.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I know. I'm aware that there is a medical situation with her. I was just doing wishful thinking. Besides it wouldn't matter anyway. Kate is down for the count. I have zero faith in the girl with the pants that she will ever do anything sexual and I don't think the other girl is into the guest guy, so I have strong doubts anything sexual will happen tonight.

agree.. they seems to be only friends.. regularly giving hugs..

And my only hopes with the other girl will be a threesome including kate&andrew that for visible reasons won't be today