Kate & Andrew

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tell me about it. No seriously, tell me about it. Can you describe what it feels like? I want to know more then anything in this world. 

Sorry, I have a thing for wanting things that I cannot have. Drives me insane! 😜

I had a boyfriend in high school, as usual i thought i was in love with him, he was a clumsy lover, im pretty sure he would describe me that way today also. He wasnt long, but he was thick, and it would rub me just inside and it made me groan no matter what position we were in, which was about 3 i would guess back then. Sitting on top and leanimg forward was the best, only needed a couple inches inside, which was fortunare, he was a shortie. Fat is better than long, and most of my friends say the same

• Like 1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had a boyfriend in high school, as usual i thought i was in love with him, he was a clumsy lover, im pretty sure he would describe me that way today also. He wasnt long, but he was thick, and it would rub me just inside and it made me groan no matter what position we were in, which was about 3 i would guess back then. Sitting on top and leanimg forward was the best, only needed a couple inches inside, which was fortunare, he was a shortie. Fat is better than long, and most of my friends say the same

Cool! Thx for sharing. For all transgirls the sheer idea of sliding panties, bikini, or hose past your thighs to a flat area is an overwhelming desire. You have no idea how bad we long to know what that feels like. It occupies our minds very often. For most of my journey I remained attracted to women. I considered myself a translesbian. But over the last few years I'm slipping towards a more bi status even if it can only exist in my mind. I'm cool with that. Sex to me is more fantasy and imagination then the actual act and actual feeling of it. 

• Like 1