Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It was Eva, not Sam, that had a problem with her fucking the bald guy, she didn't enjoy it, and felt shame and regret afterwards. This is why she was so unhappy.

Not sure if you watched it, but I did. If she regretted it then that is a surprise to me because she went to the kitchen and talked Baldy into coming back to the bedroom to fuck her. And afterwards, before they walked to the kitchen together, she was still all over him hugging and smiling with him. Rubbing her ass against his cock. Laying her face in his lap pulling him down to her for more kisses.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Je ne sais pas si vous l'avez regardé, mais je l'ai fait. Si elle le regrettait, c'est une surprise pour moi car elle est allée à la cuisine et a demandé à Baldy de revenir dans la chambre pour la baiser. Et après, avant qu'ils ne se dirigent vers la cuisine, elle était toujours sur lui, étreignant et souriant avec lui. Se frotter le cul contre sa queue. Poser son visage sur ses genoux le tirant vers elle pour plus de bisous.

sur les 3  c ' était Éva la plus demandeuse les 2 gars  Sam et baldi avaient la bite molle 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not sure if you watched it, but I did. If she regretted it then that is a surprise to me because she went to the kitchen and talked Baldy into coming back to the bedroom to fuck her. And afterwards, before they walked to the kitchen together, she was still all over him hugging and smiling with him. Rubbing her ass against his cock. Laying her face in his lap pulling him down to her for more kisses.

It always looked to me like it was Eva that had a hard time dealing with it afterwards, and a Russian speaking friend has since confirmed it for me after listening to some conversations of Eva's.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

It always looked to me like it was Eva that had a hard time dealing with it afterwards, and a Russian speaking friend has since confirmed it for me after listening to some conversations of Eva's.

Interesting. I trust that you are telling the truth so that is a surprise. Thank you. Baldy and Eva's relationship seemed to have suffered until one time when he came over and they sat on the futon in the bedroom and had a 5 minute conversation. From that point on it seemed better. I would love to have know what they were saying and like a dummy I recorded it with the volume off.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moreau said:

alors si l ' invité est homosexuel ils se racontent des histoires de sodomie ??????😀😀😀

No idea why someone would think the visitor is homosexual. Even less can I see why it would be funny if they talk about it. 🤐

Anyway, at least I think it's more likely that something will happen between them now. Not likely, but definitely more likely than last night. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Aucune idée de ce que quelqu'un penserait que le visiteur est homosexuel. Encore moins est-ce que je peux voir pourquoi ce serait drôle s'ils en parlent. 🤐

Quoi qu'il en soit, au moins, je pense qu'il est plus probable que quelque chose se passe entre eux maintenant. Peu probable, mais certainement plus probable que la nuit dernière. 

surement que tu regardes trop sérieusement RLC et sans le prendre avec humour