Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

52 minutes ago, moreau said:

to each his truth even if it is not the truth ..... Sam has all the time want to fuck ok ..... but for me it is Eva who organizes all these plans crooked ... she manipulates men with an irresistible seduction game ... the fuck on a daily basis does not interest him and even very little masturbation .... she prefers the sensational (zucchini, massage, threesome, with a girl) and Sam follows sometimes suffers its desires ... but it's only my truth    

No, it doesn't fit at all. Sam has already had some female visits, even without Eva being there. Also, the two of them are not exaggerated manipulative. I think they're both really sympathetic. 

Anyway, since the vacation, something has changed. No plan whether the relationship is damaged/finished or there has been a dispute with RLC. 

At least I hope it's best for them. Whether together or separately. 

• Like 1

I think that the problems has them sam, that at times he masturbates in bed also of side to her. He perhaps thought to be able to do what wanted but as already writing after the vacation something you/he/she is changed.sam tried to make sex with dasha, but he has not appreciated the attentions of eva toward sasha that was in bed only then so many so many confidences.
Him not she ever grazed, embraced only, never touched of it breast or pussy and even kissed .you/he/she has been sam to convince eva to put on topless, she is always dressed stat but sam liked to see Baldi that was embarrassed.

May be that Eva dont  has approved this situation and to the reentry she has decided to make less sex with him, considering that however draws her/ as a" thing". He has also combined a Trio, where he is had a good time sweeping the friend, while eva to make to be desired

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, it doesn't fit at all. Sam has already had some female visits, even without Eva being there. Also, the two of them are not exaggerated manipulative. I think they're both really sympathetic. 

Anyway, since the vacation, something has changed. No plan whether the relationship is damaged/finished or there has been a dispute with RLC. 

At least I hope it's best for them. Whether together or separately. 

Since the vacation there has been an unfinished drawing of who she loves in the kitchen...

Eva had sex with the bald guy the end of April. If she is having sex with another man it is outside the apartment. If everyone recalls after baldy left the night of the fuck session Sam must have said something really bad to Eva as she did not go to sleep for many many hours and cried most of the day into the next evening. So I doubt we will see Eva have sex with a guy. She most certainly will not have sex with a man without Sam's knowledge.

What Eva and Sasha did was a game. All they did was kiss. No touching at all. Plus Eva had jeans on the entire time..not the sexy outfit she had been wearing at night. Just my own opinions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva a eu des relations sexuelles avec le gars chauve fin avril. Si elle a des relations sexuelles avec un autre homme, c'est à l'extérieur de l'appartement. Si tout le monde se souvient après avoir quitté baldy le soir de la séance de baise, Sam a dû dire quelque chose de vraiment mauvais à Eva car elle ne dormait pas pendant plusieurs heures et pleurait presque toute la journée dans la soirée. Donc je doute que nous verrions Eva faire l'amour avec un gars. Elle ne fera certainement pas l'amour avec un homme à l'insu de Sam.

Ce qu'Eva et Sasha ont fait était un jeu. Tout ce qu'ils ont fait était de s'embrasser. Pas de toucher du tout. De plus, Eva avait un jean tout le temps ... pas la tenue sexy qu'elle portait la nuit. Juste mes propres opinions.

je suis entièrement d ' accord avec ta vérité 

This whole conversation is fascinating not just because of the ideas and analysis of the situation and the dynamics of the relationship, but because of the obvious weaknesses of the translation software.

I find it very unsatisfactory when trying to figure out what the original posters are trying to say due to the inadequate translation software.

Get the gist of it but may be on the wrong track altogether !!!!

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

This whole conversation is fascinating not just because of the ideas and analysis being bandied about but because of the obvious failings of the translation software which makes some of the English language version almost as incomprehensible as rendered in the original language!

I find it very tricky trying to figure out what the original poster was trying to say due to the incredibly bad expression of English in the translation.

Get the gist of it but may well be on the wrong track altogether!!!!

Mine were more random. I think this started last night when the young man showed up at Eva's at around 0300. Many thought she was going to have sex as Sam was gone and how often do we have a married woman welcoming a man to her apartment at 0300. Because she had had sex with baldy many think she is going to have sex with another man especially with they started drinking. In any case this seemed to have started when this young man came to the apartment.

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva had sex with the bald guy the end of April. If she is having sex with another man it is outside the apartment. If everyone recalls after baldy left the night of the fuck session Sam must have said something really bad to Eva as she did not go to sleep for many many hours and cried most of the day into the next evening. So I doubt we will see Eva have sex with a guy. She most certainly will not have sex with a man without Sam's knowledge.

What Eva and Sasha did was a game. All they did was kiss. No touching at all. Plus Eva had jeans on the entire time..not the sexy outfit she had been wearing at night. Just my own opinions.

It was Eva, not Sam, that had a problem with her fucking the bald guy, she didn't enjoy it, and felt shame and regret afterwards. This is why she was so unhappy.

• Like 2

On May 9 you/they had combined a trio, with sam that had done anal with the friend 2 times: On May 9 you/they had combined a trio, with sam that had done anal with the friend 2 times: he had pointed out the culo of eva and her it had with the refused look.

two weeks later she do anal in doggy style, and this is the only time that i'am sure.

to destination June eva has played with a dildo with its friend, but however at the end of the month, with eva out in house x the weekend, Sam has made for a long time sex with the friend with tatoo.