Roberta & Fil

Just now, Robwin said:

Just a tightass, in the best possible way of course lol.

Thanks! 🤔😁

I just don't see any reason to pay for it  I certainly don't have the time to watch that too. Plus, how many shots of dopamine can one healthfully take in a day before one takes damage. I prefer to get off on my own kind of sexual entertainment. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks! 🤔😁

I just don't see any reason to pay for it  I certainly don't have the time to watch that too. Plus, how many shots of dopamine can one healthfully take in a day before one takes damage. I prefer to get off on my own kind of sexual entertainment. 

Just to see your lovely avatar is enough for me hun lol plus a few gin & tonics of an evening helps as well lol

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Doing great! I'm traveling again today. This time, Oklahoma City! How are you my lovely Rob? 😘

I'm ok hun thanks. Must be nice to have to travel around in the course of your work certainly beats stuck in an office all day which i used to be. Even so we are out in the rural part of the UK which is good away from all the hustle and bustle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I'm ok hun thanks. Must be nice to have to travel around in the course of your work certainly beats stuck in an office all day which i used to be. Even so we are out in the rural part of the UK which is good away from all the hustle and bustle.

Yes! I love travelling. There is no way I could work in an office all the time. 

I used to live in the back country. It's good and bad. When I was a teenager I used to get all dressed up. Well, as much as a could and I'd go for walks in the woods. Back then I didn't really know that there were people like me. I was so terrified of getting caught, but the thrill of actually going outside was exhilarating. 

I had a very close neighbor friend. He was this 50 something Vietnam vet, who grilled in front of his house everyday. I was 16 and I'd go hang out with him and drink beer and screwdrivers. Anyways, I moved out of my parents house when I was 17. One of the last times I saw him before I moved away he started sobbing and he looked like he was not very happy with me. I was too chicken to ask him why, but I knew why. He had seen me, doing exactly what, I do not know and to this day, I can only wonder. I was pretty freaky as a teenager. I suspect that he saw me washing my car while I was dressed in some very short jeans shorts, a t-shirt tied up in the front with my homemade fake boobs, wearing heels. I always had very long hair to complete the look. I think he may have seen me. 

Years later I went to see him. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer and he was dying. I was sitting in his backyard and other people from around the neighborhood stopped by to see me. They all had this look about them. I knew that they all knew who I really was and they all knew whatever it was that my old friend saw me doing. I tried to just smile and enjoy reminiscing with the people from my old neighborhood. It was the southern USA and people there are trained to be hospitable. No one said a word about it. At the end when it was time to say goodbye. My old friend, this time holding back the tears in his eyes, looked at me and planted the biggest kiss on my cheek and gave me a hug. That was the last time I ever saw him. That man was a very special person in my life. I'll never forget him. 🍻

• Like 2