Roberta & Fil

7 hours ago, Roberta said:

Scotch tape, this is a sticky tape in the RF.😅 Lol. Let's correct)))) 

Phil in Russian Fil in English. 

But, duct tape is more sticky. What does "RF" stand for? In English,
that name is always spelled "Phil". I thought "Fil" might be the
Russian spelling. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

I laughed at how there is always supposed parties and hot things about to happen again and again. Yet, NADA

It's the problem on having to advertise all on twitter to be noticed.. even when they know nothing will happen they have the need  to advertise "something hot" to see if someone will change to their house (not an exclusive from here)

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's the problem on having to advertise all on twitter to be noticed.. even when they know nothing will happen they have the need  to advertise "something hot" to see if someone will change to their house (not an exclusive from here)

Roberta advertise a lot but nothing happens at all. That place is really boring. How a bad place can change people. Where are the parties of her first place?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Roberta advertise a lot but nothing happens at all. That place is really boring. How a bad place can change people. Where are the parties of her first place?

I agree. It's like Misty. After that madness. New - difficult to perceive.:confused:

And sad for Mira and Henry. I think +/- good only Darcie now earning. Veronika - too little movement. Sex is enough. But is already turning into routine. Also Veronika is rare guest in apartment (normal work) - watch two guys, is so-so idea.

9898.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Also Veronika is rare guest in apartment (normal work) - watch two guys, is so-so idea.

I never liked Veronika. Never found her attractive. But I will say that her apartment is the most surprising in that out of any girl ever on VH, I think Veronika was the most sexually depraved out of all (along with Roberta) but her apartment has been extremely quiet. She lives with and fucks two guys but does she ever have friends visit at all?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I never liked Veronika. Never found her attractive. But I will say that her apartment is the most surprising in that out of any girl ever on VH, I think Veronika was the most sexually depraved out of all (along with Roberta) but her apartment has been extremely quiet. She lives with and fucks two guys but does she ever have friends visit at all?

For what i see (but i see too litle) rocky never had anything there with anyone.. the other guy she had recently was a guest...