Roberta & Fil

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes! I love travelling. There is no way I could work in an office all the time. 

I used to live in the back country. It's good and bad. When I was a teenager I used to get all dressed up. Well, as much as a could and I'd go for walks in the woods. Back then I didn't really know that there were people like me. I was so terrified of getting caught, but the thrill of actually going outside was exhilarating. 

Very heart rendering memories Amy  and i thank you for sharing them with me even though 100's of others will as well. if you ever want a pm chat do not hesitate, i am a good listener and not always the gobby smartass you get on here. If there was more talking in life to each other about important things and sharing experiences with each other either in private or whatever the world might be a much better place these days. Too many people are obsessed with technology these days and caught in their own little bubble they have no where to go with their problems or release too many of their problems to the outside world which all too often can be very cruel. See you later no doubt when i am in pervy mode :rolleyes: :heart:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Noticed that this is about the third time they've visited Roberta but have yet to visit Stifler/Darcie.

D&S in another the city now. And judging by fact that they are preparing to open an apartment (for guest couple who now live in D&S apt) - they are managers too.