B-1 General Topic September #1

With Karol getting the master bedroom I guess it’s inevitable that her long term boyfriend will arrive at some time in the near future and stay for a while like he did at b4. Danaya lost a bunch of weight and Irma with even bigger jingling boobs. I can’t see them having any riotous parties there since the neighbours are too close so it’s a puzzle why they have gone to all the expense of revamping it unless some of the other stars of the past make cameo appearances. Stand by Anna and Gina; Xmas is not far away - another Irma/Anna les massage sessions would be nice 🤪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

With Karol getting the master bedroom I guess it’s inevitable that her long term boyfriend will arrive at some time in the near future and stay for a while like he did at b4. Danaya lost a bunch of weight and Irma with even bigger jingling boobs. I can’t see them having any riotous parties there since the neighbours are too close so it’s a puzzle why they have gone to all the expense of revamping it unless some of the other stars of the past make cameo appearances. Stand by Anna and Gina; Xmas is not far away - another Irma/Anna les massage sessions would be nice 🤪

The BEST apartment ever in the RLC inventory has reopened !!  Now they need to turn on camera #2 for free or else turn the sofa around !!  Some of the best girls ever on RLC have also returned !  Hope this apartment  (B1)  returns to it's same rocking self as before. Thank you RLC !!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Maybe Kami and Kristy will come to visit.......................LOL !