B-1 General Topic September #1

il y a 2 minutes, Beldonn1 a dit :

But, you people, you sure she had a bady ? I never followed her on her social media so I don't know, but she doesn't look like a girl who had a baby 3 or 6 months ago.

The last time she came, she seemed stronger from the belly. And after some very experienced people have said. So, I trust these people. Me, I had only this vision of his belly Danaya very rounded.

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

The last time she came, she seemed stronger from the belly. And after some very experienced people have said. So, I trust these people. Me, I had only this vision of his belly Danaya very rounded.

Could be that the kid is spanish, so...

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

So, if Noldus says it and has this information, knowing his experience here and at RLC, I believe it.

Who won't ? I know some russian but their ukrainian is really too far fetched for me... I am trying anyway, it is near russian but pronounced like by a retarded mujik... (they are going to send me a firing squad...)

il y a 5 minutes, Beldonn1 a dit :

Who won't ? I know some russian but their ukrainian is really too far fetched for me... I am trying anyway, it is near russian but pronounced like by a retarded mujik... (they are going to send me a firing squad...) 

Beldonn 1, no, do not worry! Whether it's Russian or Ukrainian, it seems pretty hard to understand. So, you are in the norm, because I too tried, but not obvious. just some pronunciations that I recognize, but nothing more!

27 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

But, you people, you sure she had a bady ? I never followed her on her social media so I don't know, but she doesn't look like a girl who had a baby 3 or 6 months ago.

She had the baby 15 months ago

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She had the baby 15 months ago

So he walks and speaks and can nearly feed himself. We will have Danaya baby talking to him on WhatsApp or Skype, could be what she has done  30mn ago or so on the balcony, she was filming herself phoning, but the sound is coming form LR1, so...