B-1 General Topic September #1

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

This is my first comment on here in a very long time. RLC have been losing subscribers steadily for a while. The new girls have not been doing anything  to bring in new subscribers at all. RLC had become very boring as to why i stopped subscribing. New sites like spygasm will be taking over with time as the quality of women and camera quality is far superior to RLC. The reopening of B1 is a ploy by RLC to try and bring back the glory days, bringing back past favorites and hoping to recreate the magic of yesteryear but unfortunately this wont work because there is only so much times you can watch a rerun of an old classic before you eventually get bored. They ran out of ideas a long time ago and their refusal to change their format or take into account the feelings of the customer will still be the epitome of their demise regardless of who they bring back

Very well put and very much correct!!  Thank you for speaking up TheGame!!

59 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

where did they bate. i have been watching the whoile time

This was the original post Hockey...

Oh lord, the baiting is already starting

The baiting of the apt had apparently already started, not the girls bating...hopefully that will cum later...😏

• Like 1

d

Just now, odpegleg said:

I don't renew my script for 3 months. just need to get some replay time now after I make another Cc payment.  my favorite girl is back. I thought it was a joke earlier when I read it

done renew it. Damn auto correct

Guest Peeker Seeker

Much happiness today with old/new apartment. welcome home beautiful girls. Party and dancing so much fun to come. ❤️