B-1 General Topic September #1

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

OK RLC..........you can close B4 now and get rid of all the unknow girls.............LOL !

I was watching today an old video of Kami and Kristy in B1, so much love and caring, nothing fake. And now in Moscow, they seem to hate each other, or at least to fear each other. But at least, when they are sick, they care for each other. Like an old couple... separated, having someone else, but still caring. When the one you loved is suffering, you are suffering too. Good human life ! We are not that bad after all....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, happyman88 said:

With Karol getting the master bedroom I guess it’s inevitable that her long term boyfriend will arrive at some time in the near future and stay for a while like he did at b4. Danaya lost a bunch of weight and Irma with even bigger jingling boobs. I can’t see them having any riotous parties there since the neighbours are too close so it’s a puzzle why they have gone to all the expense of revamping it unless some of the other stars of the past make cameo appearances. Stand by Anna and Gina; Xmas is not far away - another Irma/Anna les massage sessions would be nice 🤪

Will work just like Angie place,th cams are placed similar style,they even bother to put three cams in bathroom..Seems another show place.Less and less real life on cams more and more shows.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The cams are in positioned in similar style to Angie place..bathroom have three cams..have th feeling will work th same way,lots of shows in front of mirrors,rlc looks more and more like an "passerele" to watch girls and less and less real life.

Will work just like Angie place,th cams are placed similar style,they ev n bother to put three cams in bathroom..Seems another show place.Less and less real life on cams more and more shows.

This apartment is made for other people to come. I don't see Irma and Danaya doing anything together, and I don't know Carol, but she doesn't seem to be related to the two other girls. So wait and see. I don't believe that Danaya has a kid, or at least if so she is not breastfeeding it - you have to do it every 2 hours... So if a kid there is she put it in an orphan of give it to her mother or to the father leaving nearby.... Anyway, she is not breastfeeding now  : her tits would be leaking milk !

il y a 9 minutes, moreau a dit :

quand on la voit ouvrir une bouteille je comprends  qu ' il faut mieux qu' elle ne s ' occupe pas de son enfant 

N'importe quoi!!! Danaya, j'en suis sûr est une bonne mère! Elle avait juste besoin d'avoir quelques semaines de vacances...Comme tout le monde! et aussi pour revoir ces amies, qu'elle adore tant!!