B-1 General Topic September #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It had already been reopened by a blond sex bomb, as you are well aware...😏, but thank you Danaya for your 1st uncovered that's by duvet not panties, bate ever...

yes and you know that a open bate is nothing seeing that the one you are talking about fucked on cam .and made sure it was at cam but when he left so did the openness and she when back to the turning away from the cams 😏 

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It had already been reopened by a blond sex bomb, as you are well aware...😏, but thank you Danaya for your 1st uncovered that's by duvet not panties, bate ever...

Back in the Old Days of RLC many used to Post show a Pic or Vid or it never happened.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

I must have missed something based on all the excitement here about Danaya's bate.  She never took her panties off and you couldn't see a thing. Why is everyone going on about her bating out in the open? 

I'm frequently amazed at the pedestals that people here place some of these girls on.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Je dois avoir raté quelque chose en raison de toute l'excitation que suscite ici le problème de Danaya. Elle n'a jamais enlevé sa culotte et vous ne pouviez rien voir. Pourquoi est-ce que tout le monde parle de sa sortie en public? 

Je suis souvent surpris par les piédestaux sur lesquels les gens placent certaines de ces filles.

enfin un commentaire intelligent sur cette appartement .....en 2 jours il y a eu 15 pages de niaiserie et de débilité du niveau de groupie de 12 ans en extase devant Tokio Hotel

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I must have missed something based on all the excitement here about Danaya's bate.  She never took her panties off and you couldn't see a thing. Why is everyone going on about her bating out in the open? 

I'm frequently amazed at the pedestals that people here place some of these girls on.

It is in the genes of humans that they revel in supposedly "better times".

Or, memories of times when not only behind and on women had to be looked.🛌

Even "seniors" are entitled to their idols of "yesterday".
Let's make # B1 a "Seniorenappartement".😁

12 hours ago, tripod2 said:

because for many people here just watch the panties of danaya is sufficient for cum 😄,a chance for me I am not in this category and I need more for grab again my credit card for pay this 75 $ with the replay

• Like 4