B-1 General Topic September #1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The restart is still young. I think there's good arguments to believe that the setting of this apartment will build on the good time with Irma (and maybe also Nora). 

I hope so see more guests (also male) who are open for a some real action. 😃 It is time to bring some energy to Barcelona. 

NO FUCKING MALES IN THIS APARTMENT!  classic example in B2 where Valeria has all but shut down since her stud showed up last weekend.  NO MALES!!!

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

NO FUCKING MALES IN THIS APARTMENT!  classic example in B2 where Valeria has all but shut down since her stud showed up last weekend.  NO MALES!!!

I'm not gonna argue here, but I disagree with you. Barceloa has a very bad girl to guy ratio. Clear, a little more women than men at this places are better, but only women all the time is boring. 

Thirteen girls in vacation and not a single guy come by for a visit? A waste of opportunity. I hope that B1 is oriented on its old strength and does not become an enlargement of B4. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not gonna argue here, but I disagree with you. Barceloa has a very bad girl to guy ratio. Clear, a little more women than men at this places are better, but only women all the time is boring. 

Thirteen girls in vacation and not a single guy come by for a visit? A waste of opportunity. I hope that B1 is oriented on its old strength and does not become an enlargement of B4. 

I'd rather see girls than guys.  The guys fuck up the Apartment schematics.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

GIRLS ON VACATION...not girls and guys...besides go look at B4 is you want that

There is the category "couples" on RLC. I'm sure not all the visitors at this places are actually in a relationship. 😉

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd rather see girls than guys.  The guys fuck up the Apartment schematics.

I'd even add a few single guys to B4 to improve the apartment schematics. This would be interesting.  😀 Of the girls in B4, I don't even know all the names. Twice as many girls isn't twice as much fun. 

Just now, Alladino said:

There is the category "couples" on RLC. I'm sure not all the visitors at this places are actually in a relationship. 😉

I'd even add a few single guys to B4 to improve the apartment schematics. This would be interesting.  😀 Of the girls in B4, I don't even know all the names. Twice as many girls isn't twice as much fun. 

Everyone has their own philosophy.  We'll leave it at that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you were right, then two things...

1) The return of the three veterans to B1...(none of whom have ever interacted with a male on RLC except when they were forced to) generated a ton of subs all on their own without any promise of guys entering the scene.

2) The couples apartment generates little interest when compared to these other three.  Plus...there are MANY couples apartments, with few seldom in the top cams.  Yulia and Ivan have only had a plethora of guys through and NO other women and NOBODY watches it

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Jusqu'à présent, rien depuis leur retour spectaculaire est passé ou le Forum Boards serait sur le feu avec une activité si quelque chose est arrivé .. RLC ramené Irma et Danaya parce que leurs notes ont été l'effondrement. Il ne me surprendrait pas si elles leur donnaient un meilleur salaire pour le mois au cours et au-dessus de ce que les autres filles reçoivent.

si irma est enceinte, elle ne va pas faire trop d'excès^^

if irma is pregnant, she will not overdo it ^^