Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2018)

am i the only one finding them (at least) non attractive? and i dont mean only with the last "extreme" make up. i m talking generaly.

i can find NOTHING than irma's boobs worthwatching in this appartment.

i m not a hater. idk. maybe i am wrong.

• Like 3

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, curious said:

am i the only one finding them (at least) non attractive? and i dont mean only with the last "extreme" make up. i m talking generaly.

I take it you weren't including that little bundle of 'girl next door' sexiness, aka, Karol...?
Taste's are strange thing, you either have it or you don't...😉

Seriously though, beauty in in the eye of the beholder. and it would be pretty boring if we all liked the same stuff..whether it be music, sport, art ...and girls :biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I take it you weren't including that little bundle of 'girl next door' sexiness, aka, Karol...?
Taste's are strange thing, you either have it or you don't...😉

Seriously though, beauty in in the eye of the beholder. and it would be pretty boring if we all liked the same stuff..whether it be music, sport, art ...and girls :biggrin:

you are right naga. i know your feelings for karol and honestly i was pretty sure you would be the first reply. i do not agree and i do not see her the same as you,  but i respect your point of view.

anyway all barcelona appartments (at leat all what i can see fm the videos here and there) seem to me as a bunch of cam sites'  girls & couples or unsuccesful models wannabes brought to keep rlc standing against VH which i find disgusting with no relation with voyeurism of REAL LIFE.

i realy dont find a reason why to pay a monthly rate to rlc (or vh) instead of minimum tokens' payments to chaturbate, cam4, xhamsterlive etc... there are sexier girls there which i m not obliged to wait for their appetite to wake up. i pay and request.

anyways, my conclusion is tht b1 return took place fast and they put in there whatever they found... they are not the next door girls.

3 hours ago, curious said:

This apartment used to be the place to watch...................it had all the unique new , sexy  things happening  when it was last active. I don't know the reason why, but the place seems to have lost it's spark . Maybe it's because Camera 2 has been turned off to non members or that the girl mix this time around is not that good ; except for Irma and her outstanding boobs .  Whatever the reason,  Barca 1  isn't the same exciting place it used to be .  ( My Opinion ).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, slider_69 said:

This apartment used to be the place to watch...................it had all the unique new , sexy  things happening  when it was last active. I don't know the reason why, but the place seems to have lost it's spark . Maybe it's because Camera 2 has been turned off to non members or that the girl mix this time around is not that good ; except for Irma and her outstanding boobs .  Whatever the reason,  Barca 1  isn't the same exciting place it used to be .  ( My Opinion ).

RLC reopened this place with Irma, Danaya and Karol figuring it help boost their Ratings.  It has made no difference to their Ratings they are still in a downward spiral.

• Like 2