Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, poprock said:

Prise ce soir alors va sur le site et regarde qui est encore sur place et tu comprendras

DYUs.png

Si tu  comprend bien, je dis simplement à Sifried que la première photos que tu as posté c'est Dalia, comme tu la gentiment présenté 

Je pense pas que cela m'es destiné du coup, mais plus pour Sifried 😉 

Pour le reste, je connais très bien qui est qui 😉 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, henriPas said:

on voit bien qu'elle n'a pas de riches expériences sexuelles : elle cherche son clitoris...

Tu arrive à déduire cela d'une simple photo prise a un moment donner? 

je peux te le confirmer qu'elle connait parfaitement où il se trouve 😉 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, slider_69 said:

IRMA is definitely NOT happy this tour at B1 !!!

Her time is almost up so she won't have to fret the issue much longer.  I would say this will likely be her Final Tour of the RLC Circuit.  She has done her Duty and has nothing more to offer.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Her time is almost up so she won't have to fret the issue much longer.  I would say this will likely be her Final Tour of the RLC Circuit.  She has done her Duty and has nothing more to offer.

I think she lost many B1 viewers and fans when they shut off Camera #2 in the living room .  That , plus allowing boy friends to spend too much time there kind of cut into her style of boob flashing and Lesbian parties . 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I think she lost many B1 viewers and fans when they shut off Camera #2 in the living room .  That , plus allowing boy friends to spend too much time there kind of cut into her style of boob flashing and Lesbian parties . 

I wonder if RLC really gained  new subscribers after shutting off Camera #2.............or was it just a futile effort ?

9 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I wonder if RLC really gained  new subscribers after shutting off Camera #2.............or was it just a futile effort ?

I think they were trying to revive their Ratings by bringing back Irma & Danaya but their Ratings never improved they just keep going downhill slowly everyday.

• Like 3