B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Mark434364866 said:

The project is called "Real life" . She behaves less liberated than others. But I'm personally tired of fake shows and masturbation on camera. I'm waiting when she start miss for her bf and show for us the hot show.

You will be waiting for a very long time, and promise me this, you won't hold your breath cause you will turn blue !!! 😉

6 hours ago, Mark434364866 said:

The project is called "Real life" . She behaves less liberated than others. But I'm personally tired of fake shows and masturbation on camera. I'm waiting when she start miss for her bf and show for us the hot show.

She really did start out very promising, great attitude, seemed natural, not showy, and gradual nudity.  But after her visit from the bf--I think he set up his rules--and what you are hoping for, he quashed.

6 hours ago, Mark434364866 said:

Considering she just hid in the bathroom for 20 minutes with her phone I doubt thats going to happen. :dodgy:

• Like 1