B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck with that one PP...😉

Naga, I like her so much I am thinking I should let her use my Condo in Spain. All she would need to do is let me lick that pussy and asshole once a day. That's all I want. Well, maybe a blow job once a week too. I truly enjoy this woman. More than anyone I've seen on RLC in my almost 5 years.

• Like 1

I am now convinced that Valeria is saving it for marriage, maybe one of the most non sexual participants we have had in B-2 and lately we no one that can even come close to living up to the legacy of that special bedroom once graced by the Most Magical Majestic Monica. Oh where fore art though ? Off to the nunnery with you, Be gone, Be gone and cleanse thyself from sin.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am now convinced that Valeria is saving it for marriage, maybe one of the most non sexual participants we have had in B-2 and lately we no one that can even come close to living up to the legacy of that special bedroom once graced by the Most Magical Majestic Monica. Oh where fore art though ? Off to the nunnery with you, Be gone, Be gone and cleanse thyself from sin.

She's beautiful . Her body, behavior. I like her more than others.

4 hours ago, Mark434364866 said:

She's beautiful . Her body, behavior. I like her more than others.

I guess if your looking for a saint, or someone who want to belong to the A sexual society. This is suppose to be a voyeur site, and expectations are very high for those who participate in the Barcelona Beach front apartment. Some of the girls become superstars, and others just take up time and space. I do agree she is very beautiful girl, but most prefer mature sensual sexual young women.

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess if your looking for a saint, or someone who want to belong to the A sexual society. This is suppose to be a voyeur site, and expectations are very high for those who participate in the Barcelona Beach front apartment. Some of the girls become superstars, and others just take up time and space. I do agree she is very beautiful girl, but most prefer mature sensual sexual young women.

The project is called "Real life" . She behaves less liberated than others. But I'm personally tired of fake shows and masturbation on camera. I'm waiting when she start miss for her bf and show for us the hot show.