B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Not a great start...but not usual for a new RLC participant these days.  On the bed chatting to likely her boyfriend getting instructions and emailing on the computer while the others are in another room together.  The usual 2 against 1 scenario is at hand.:dodgy:  

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not a great start...but not usual for a new RLC participant these days.  On the bed chatting to likely her boyfriend getting instructions and emailing on the computer while the others are in another room together.  The usual 2 against 1 scenario is at hand.:dodgy:  

She's only been there for a couple of hours. 

I think she deserves a bit more of a chance than that.

At least she cant be worse than Valeria. :dodgy:

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She's only been there for a couple of hours. 

I think she deserves a bit more of a chance than that.

At least she cant be worse than Valeria. :dodgy:

I never criticize the participants per say...my comments are aimed at RLC and their reliance on anything/anyone they can get to go into these apartments without any "coaching"  As for Valeria, I do not understand how RLC can tolerate her shit...she is exactly what I am talking about.  As soon as the BF move in for the night and then, they both left for the weekend...sine then, she had just existed in the apartment.  They should have thrown her the fuck out and locked the door.  Instead, she will push back until she gets the fuck out some weeks later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I never criticize the participants per say...my comments are aimed at RLC and their reliance on anything/anyone they can get to go into these apartments without any "coaching" 

I certainly don't disagree with you.

Valeria is a shining example of what you are saying.

I just thought 2 hours was a little to quick to put Dalia in the same category.

Only time will tell.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As for Valeria, I do not understand how RLC can tolerate her shit...she is exactly what I am talking about.  As soon as the BF move in for the night and then, they both left for the weekend...sine then, she had just existed in the apartment.  They should have thrown her the fuck out and locked the door.  Instead, she will push back until she gets the fuck out some weeks later.

I could not agree with you more.

I was really hoping that when Mila showed up that she was going to replace her. ☹️

41 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Patience must be your middle name Max...😏...It's nice to see you've given her chance to settle in...😉

• Like 2