B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Calle said:

Amina´s tiny little gadget is very effective - two orgasms in about 30 minutes. The second was not quite as strong as the first one, though.

She might go for round three, but she lost her gadget in the bed, it´s too small! OK, she found it inside a pillow. Life can continue!

Why in the hell does RLC continue to bring in these girls who really don't want to participate in the project ? I don't blame the girls, it is a free vacation to Beautiful Barcelona, but they have understand it comes with a price. These girls can make some real money if they choose to be open and act normal. Then you have those who absolutely no intention of participating, and taking advantage of the members who are voyeur's and costing RLC memberships and viewership by the droves. It is the same with the Moscow Penthouse nobody goes to that page to watch anymore, because there never is anything to watch except Kaley and Kristy when she comes home really late.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Why in the hell does RLC continue to bring in these girls who really don't want to participate in the project ? I don't blame the girls, it is a free vacation to Beautiful Barcelona, but they have understand it comes with a price. These girls can make some real money if they choose to be open and act normal. Then you have those who absolutely no intention of participating, and taking advantage of the members who are voyeur's and costing RLC memberships and viewership by the droves.

Who do you mean? Amina just participated twice.

Time for a smoke...

Agreed, Thestarider. I really hope that the girls that "perform" are given a premium over the ones who are just freeloaders. I know some are fine just watching the daily happenings but I personally pay for the erotic voyeurism - and RLC isn't inexpensive by any stretch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Amina?

She would be much better off at B4 or even B1.

No...What I'm seeing now is not the Amina we know and love...She's bored shitless!...That's not a dig at Valeria or Dali, she just needs to be surrounded by girls a little more lively...I'm not sure she'll stick this out...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...What I'm seeing now is not the Amina we know and love...She's bored shitless!...That's not a dig at Valeria or Dali, she just needs to be surrounded by girls a little more lively...I'm not sure she'll stick this out...

That's exactly why I think they should move her to B4 when Mary leaves.

• Like 1

Agreed. I've felt bad for her since she moved in. Alexa was better toward the end but she didn't start out that way. And while she was a little cold toward Valeria the first few days (while Alexa was still there), she has given a lot more than she has received from the others. She has such a great, bubbly, playful personality. I really hope something turns around so we can continue to see it.

• Like 1