C & S : Expectation Poll

C & S : Expectation Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect from Clara and Stas in their second year in VHTV? What should they do to be more successful?

• They must continue their lifestyle. Fewer guests, less relationship, more peace of mind.
    • More guests, new parties, open-minded relationships make them more successful.
    • I do not care.

Some like them very much, others describe them boring. This is the expectation survey for the couple who participated in VHTV at this time last year and claimed to have good statistics.
This survey was not intended to interfere with their lifestyle and was only intended to make them more successful.
Of course, they don't have to apply the result to their lives.

• Like 3

I'm not really sure what you mean when you say open-minded relationship. If that means to include more partners into their sex life, I don't think that is necessary. I DO however think more adventurous and daring guests/friends and more parties are very necessary. And that's not just for this couple. I think it's a necessity for all couples in all apartments. At least it is for me personally.

I still voted for "I don't care" because I just don't ever see them doing that and at this point I don't think it I would be interested in them even if they started. I haven't watched this couple in about 8 or 9 months so my mind is pretty much made up about them.

• Like 3

pages 9 and 85 in part 1 refer to me as "breaking points"

all the people who touched them disappeared. deleted and gone.

Including Tim, Zoi, Cleo, Axel and others I can't remember.

except tom, stella and bearded old man.

in my opinion, the desire for closed life belongs only to Stas. During the scandal, Stas' reaction caused them to end.
Their love grew stronger, but other things weakened.

• Like 3

One might tend to think from my previous posts that one of the votes for item 1 was mine 😉  In fact, no.  I won't vote
Please forgive me, but I don't see the point: the result seemed to me so predictable even before people started voting, and no item corresponds to my feelings.

There is in my view a contradiction in the intention itself: not interfering with their lifestyle... but intending to make them more successful... by suggesting an alteration in their lifestyle ("open-minded" relationships...). 

This won't help them anyway: they read the forum, they are no fools, and the poll just gives percentages to opinions already expressed by some posters on the forum. 

I don't think that, even with the good intention of helping them, keeping suggesting things some of which we already know they are not willing to do is really useful or  helpful. (I remember the BDSM show they tried a few weeks ago. They looked much happier, better, then more convincing, in the sex they had just after than during the show which Clara didn't seem to enjoy much at times...) 
They're the ones who know best about their relationship and they'd better go on their own way, whatever life style they choose, for whatever results.

JMHO again, of course

A last thing: I may not post as much for some time, but this will only be due to personal circumstances giving me less time for that. Just to avoid any misunderstanding and wrong conclusions... 😉  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dh2995 said:

One might tend to think from my previous posts that one of the votes for item 1 was mine 😉  In fact, no.  I won't vote
Please forgive me, but I don't see the point: the result seemed to me so predictable even before people started voting, and no item corresponds to my feelings.

There is in my view a contradiction in the intention itself: not interfering with their lifestyle... but intending to make them more successful... by suggesting an alteration in their lifestyle ("open-minded" relationships...). 

This won't help them anyway: they read the forum, they are no fools, and the poll just gives percentages to opinions already expressed by some posters on the forum. 

I don't think that, even with the good intention of helping them, keeping suggesting things some of which we already know they are not willing to do is really useful or  helpful. (I remember the BDSM show they tried a few weeks ago. They looked much happier, better, then more convincing, in the sex they had just after than during the show which Clara didn't seem to enjoy much at times...) 
They're the ones who know best about their relationship and they'd better go on their own way, whatever life style they choose, for whatever results.

JMHO again, of course

A last thing: I may not post as much for some time, but this will only be due to personal circumstances giving me less time for that. Just to avoid any misunderstanding and wrong conclusions... 😉  

I respect your opinions.
I have no intention of harming them.
I know they're doing this for some money, some experience, some pleasure.

I always advocated "real voyeur" and "their true love".
I criticized that girl's twisted movements. Of course I got my answer.
I see them melting as they drift south like an iceberg.

They're influenced by ideas here. I don't know if this is good or bad.
I don't mean new and free audiences. But most of the ancients voted for the third.
They're not interested because they don't appeal to them anymore.

I've never supported an open-minded sex group. But this only applies to this house. Everybody will do as they please. Watch another house that wants to watch group sex. Again I write "real voyeur" does not include outside intervention and scenario.

I'm opening this survey: they know how they look from the inside. I did this just to give them an idea of what it looks like from the outside.

I'm sorry we'il be deprived of your shares. I'm sure there are entirely personal reasons. Already this new house does not contain light and magic. 😞 

• Like 3