Alice & Spartak

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Personally i think Clara & Stas are making themselves look ridiculous, what people will do for money eh ::)

I have no words for tenants to sign up here, but I'm going to report to Vhtv tomorrow to make verbal teasing to other members. The most ridiculous show I've ever seen. Good night, everyone

• Like 5

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Personally i think Clara & Stas are making themselves look ridiculous, what people will do for money eh ::)

You keep saying this but you keep watching, so obviously it's working. BTW this sentence is only viable if they aren't enjoying themselves, which they clearly are.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

This guy can't do his job taking care of this place. He's online all the time and he reads here.

guy, Come on, forget about us, don't be rude to the guests..

Yep! I know it's Spartak. To be honest I'm in the dark about what's going on here. I guess Clara and Stas came over and teased the viewer into thinking a swap would happen. Well, you know what they say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

• Like 2

Let's remember to be decently respectful to both tenants and members in the apartment threads. Tenants are welcome here, and even if we had a rule against it, they'd still come in as guests or with a proxy. Personally, I like when the tenants come here to explain things. I also especially like it when they PM me, of course!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You keep saying this but you keep watching, so obviously it's working. BTW this sentence is only viable if they aren't enjoying themselves, which they clearly are.

Most certainly didn't was only flicking through but a few minutes of watching what was going on was plenty enough for me thankyou I soon moved on :biggrin:

If enjoying themselves is putting on a show for the cams then i suppose they were :biggrin:

• Like 2