5 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

During the time movie or video running  they rest so for action  they have enough energy. Some young guys  need  have some lessons from older males.

Now a question for viewers ( not only the ones who post comments usually but also the others) "" HOW MANY GIRLS HAD SQUIRT   AT THE END OF HAVING SEX WITH GUY OR GIRL ""  who can answer? fake squirt don't exist  but fake orgasm yes ( nota : a few girls don't squirt naturally)

Haha! A couple of weeks ago Clara squirted, except she actually peed instead. It was too late and all she could do was laugh it off.  Definitely one of the funniest things I have seen. There are a series of pics from in her forum. It happend a couple of weeks ago. You'll have to scroll back through a hundred pics of her ass to find it though. 😁😁😁

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! A couple of weeks ago Clara squirted, except she actually peed instead. It was too late and all she could do was laugh it off.  Definitely one of the funniest things I have seen. There are a series of pics from in her forum. It happend a couple of weeks ago. You'll have to scroll back through a hundred pics of her ass to find it though. 😁😁😁

There is a school of thought that say there is no such thing as squirting but that it is just peeing. Perhaps some knowledgeable person can clarify this.?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

There is a school of thought that say there is no such thing as squirting but that it is just peeing. Perhaps some knowledgeable person can clarify this.?

You'll only end up in an argument. From my experience, most of the squirt you see is actually just a rush of pee. But, my girl has gushed all over my face before and I can absolutely say for sure that is was not pee. I did burn the fuck out of my eyes though. I was left in awe! 😍

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You'll only end up in an argument. From my experience, most of the squirt you see is actually just a rush of pee. But, my girl has gushed all over my face before and I can absolutely say for sure that is was not pee. I did burn the fuck out of my eyes though. I was left in awe! 😍

Squirt is not pee. It comes from a different source. But it can happen that pee is coming out too during it. Nothing bad when you ask me 😉

• Like 2