B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

And if they do nothing you will say they are nuns lol, it's not easy to satisfy you hehe.

I am very well satisfied by the girls of B-1, and many of the couples apartments. Amina is fantastic, and Dalia is coming along nicely, but that other girl that came from the nunnery needs to be sent home as soon as possible. I really love the way Karla and Deborah are coming along as well. Karla has this ghost of sensuality and sexuality that is undeniable when she is alone. I don't however care at all for the SHOWTIME with whoever !!!! 

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol had some kind of dignity at least with her so called boyfriend she brought to B4.  They kept to themselves from what I was told and what I read on CC.  She didn't parade the girls around him half dressed or naked for his pleasure or to play to the cameras for subs with him, classy girl in that regard if you ask me. 

happy nodding smiley face smiley

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Dunno how many clubs that are open on sundays in Barca, or could they be going to visit B1 where Megan also is.

if it is true that Alina has a couple of her fuck buddies in Barcelona there is one of two things that are going to happen with them going out.  They are either going to meet these guys for a couple of drinks and then head to a hotel to get their fuck on, or they are going to meet these guys for a couple of drinks and then bring them back to B4 for a show for the cameras with drama.  it is one of those two things!  don't be naive like the rest of this group!