B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Karla, after Rebecca, has the most beautiful tits in the history of RLC.
if she used the shoes like those of Amina, all naked, and still doing lesbian shows like the other night, I could redo the subscription for another 6 months !!!

Irma and the other girls are an example that those who come back here are a last resort

Agree with you regarding Karla's boobs. They are young, firm and great to look at. I was looking at them the other day for any sign for scars as in breast enhancement. Couldn't see any.

24 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

dont you get it? he was fucking aria,the girl that amina replaced.and now he's fucking amina.end of story

25 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

dont you get it? he was fucking aria,the girl that amina replaced.and now he's fucking amina.end of story

and now he's fucking amina...and u if u are not careful its u nest time...have u seen him fucking her...if not...pls 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

How exactly do you know he's fucking her?

they didn't just meet,at the party.she was living there as a visitor when he was there sexing aria.thats where she first met him . if you have instant replay you will see that she got a phone call ,jumped up, ran to the door and there he was, later he was in the rest foom texting to her,she then ran and stood outside the door,he opened the door,,,,,,they are al;one in the hall. its obvious,2+2=4.........not a bad set up.he must live close by.....you find a RLC apt,get in with one of the girjs,you start your relationship,keep tabs on who comes and goes,and you go from girl to girl.

7 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

they didn't just meet,at the party.she was living there as a visitor when he was there sexing aria.thats where she first met him . if you have instant replay you will see that she got a phone call ,jumped up, ran to the door and there he was, later he was in the rest foom texting to her,she then ran and stood outside the door,he opened the door,,,,,,they are al;one in the hall. its obvious,2+2=4.........not a bad set up.he must live close by.....you find a RLC apt,get in with one of the girjs,you start your relationship,keep tabs on who comes and goes,and you go from girl to girl.

Why would he text her if he was already there? Also Amina have a bf who according ro rumors comes to visit Amina in some time.

15 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

1 Nothing happen in the hall..a hugh

2 Amina had sex with karol when he was in kitchen...

3 why if he living close why dident they go there..and fuck

4 why did he have a overnight bag with him 

5 Why was he sleeping in sofa not aminas sister so he could fuck her

6 why did they all 3 left 12.00 amina sister blonde

7 I did watch them i am believe that is something between sister and blonde....but they dont want to show anything in rlc

8 Amina treating him like a big brother ....  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why would he text her if he was already there? Also Amina have a bf who according ro rumors comes to visit Amina in some time.

obviously they want to keep everything under wraps  as to not make themselves look so bad.like i said....look at it,if you bont have instant replay,anyone that has it can look at it.....im not going to spend all day trying to convince you.you believe what you want.it will all come out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jc1861791 said:

Yeh, right...Is that why he's never away from the apartment, and she's out all the time seeing him?...😏

57 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

If you listened into her long chat, in English, on the phone the other night, you'd know he was a friend before RLC...and he was coming to the party...

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you listened into her long chat, in English, on the phone the other night, you'd know he was a friend before RLC...and he was coming to the party...

if you are talking about amina,thars bull shit.... they shook hands and met for the first time in the kitchen at b2 while he was there visiting aria,while she was a guest.

8 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if you are talking about amina,thars bull shit.... they shook hands and met for the first time in the kitchen at b2 while he was there visiting aria,while she was a guest.

OK JC, you've convinced me that Amina is fucking this guy...😏
Now we've sorted that out I can  enjoy my evening on here...