B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Without sounding like a broken record when will rlc get rid of these male arseholes in the girl’s apartments and let them have more fun with themselves !

Do you actually think RLC is putting males in the house in the first place? Do you think RLC cares if the girls invite guys over to these apartments? Are you even serious? The girls are the ones who invite them over, so obviously THEY don't mind them being there... because they WANT them there. Also, you don't know the nature of Aria's relationship with this guy and whether or not they're still dating. I mean it's not like the two of them breaking up couldn't possibly be a possibility since the weeks or months after she left RLC.

How hilarious is it that going on towards 2019 and there are still people pissing and moaning about the girls actually wanting male company... shit is ridiculous and absurd.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Some superb action last night with Amina on Karol and Dayana on Kim. One girl on girl couple is great; two couples on the same bed even better 🤪. What spoilt the night for me though was Aria’s so called bf appearing without Aria who allegedly lives in Barca and Amina all over him like they are “close”. Just shows all this so called bf crap is bollocks. I fully expect now that when her pal/sister leaves then he will be getting to work on her on the big bed just like he did with Aria. Without sounding like a broken record when will rlc get rid of these male arseholes in the girl’s apartments and let them have more fun with themselves !

From a conversation Amina had on the phone in English the other night, about her forthcoming party, he's a friend of hers who happens to live and work in or near Barca...Aria split from him a while back, I think not long before she left the house..I don't believe they're anything more than friends...

• Like 2

Es gibt Menschen, die sind mit sich selbst nicht zufrieden.
Ich habe oft das Gefühl, die "kotzen" sich hier im Forum über "Kindergarten Sachen" aus, weil sie in der realen Welt nicht wahrgenommen werden, oder zu Hause bei ihrer Frau unter den "Pantoffeln" stehen.
Ewig dieses meckern nach der "Guten Alten RLC Zeit" , klar wir führen wieder überall den "Kaiser" ein.
1. Es ist so was von egal, was die Mädchen für eine Show (Fake-Show" machen. Hauptsache es ist geil !
2. Ob Männer zu Besuch kommen oder nicht ist so was von egal, gerne mehr Männer und Sex mit den Mädchen.
3. Die Zeiten ändern sich, das ist auch gut so , die Kunden bei RLC auch. 
Ich kann auch meckern, "Abschalten der ewig langweiligen Wohnungen" mit Pärchen.
Aber was soll es, ich sehe das als Beigabe zu dem, was ich sehen will.
Wer mit wem vögelt, ist mir so was von egal, von mir aus kann ein "Rocco" oder Sonst wer die Mädchen im Haus nacheinander ficken , Hauptsache die Mädchen haben ihren Spaß.

Und ich  auch.

Ich habe den Beitrag in meiner "Muttersprache" eingestellt, weil der "Übersetzer" den Sinn nicht richtig wiedergibt.
Ich benutze Google oder Yandex , die Übersetzungen sind leicht unterschiedlich.

I have discontinued the post in my "native language" because the "translator" does not reflect the meaning correctly.
I use Google or Yandex, the translations are slightly different

There are people who are not satisfied with themselves.
I often have the feeling that they "puke" here in the forum about "kindergarten stuff" because they are not perceived in the real world, or at home with their wife under the "slippers" stand.
Eternally complaining about the "Good Old RLC Time",
Clearly we introduce the "Kaiser" everywhere again.
1. It does not matter what the girls are doing for a show (fake show.) The main thing is that it's awesome!
2. Whether men come to visit or not, it does not matter, they like more men and sex with the girls.
3. Times are changing, that's a good thing, the customers at RLC too.
I can also complain, "switching off the eternally boring apartments" with couples.
But what is it, I see that as an addition to what I want to see.
Who fucks with whom, I do not care, from me, a "Rocco" or else who fuck the girls in the house one after another, the main thing the girls have their fun.
And me too.

• Upvote 1

the ones i want most from rlc are two three new lesbians living we have one and what does aria Bf in B2 after a few weeks after aria moved out and now aria moved in taking two days then aria bf and had sex when it was done then straiht out the door sometimes we saw him more and started to live 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

From a conversation Amina had on the phone in English the other night, about her forthcoming party, he's a friend of hers who happens to live and work in or near Barca...Aria split from him a while back, I think not long before she left the house..I don't believe they're anything more than friends...

They are good friends to i think...if she was interesting in him why have sex in bedroom with karol...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Some superb action last night with Amina on Karol and Dayana on Kim. One girl on girl couple is great; two couples on the same bed even better 🤪. What spoilt the night for me though was Aria’s so called bf appearing without Aria who allegedly lives in Barca and Amina all over him like they are “close”. Just shows all this so called bf crap is bollocks. I fully expect now that when her pal/sister leaves then he will be getting to work on her on the big bed just like he did with Aria. Without sounding like a broken record when will rlc get rid of these male arseholes in the girl’s apartments and let them have more fun with themselves !

You are not a happyman 😶--but I am happy 😏

8 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Without sounding like a broken record when will rlc get rid of these male arseholes in the girl’s apartments and let them have more fun with themselves !

Didn't you notice that everyone (boys and girls) had fun yesterday? The party went great!

I hope that RLC will try to include some guys in the barcelona cast and change the category from "Girls on vecation" to "Singles on vecation". Variety generates excitement.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bary78 said:

Lol, i was rewatching some moment last night,  do i am the only person who saw  like blonde guy was touching Aminas titts while she was laying on him?:huh: 

dont you get it? he was fucking aria,the girl that amina replaced.and now he's fucking amina.end of story

Karla, after Rebecca, has the most beautiful tits in the history of RLC.
if she used the shoes like those of Amina, all naked, and still doing lesbian shows like the other night, I could redo the subscription for another 6 months !!!

Irma and the other girls are an example that those who come back here are a last resort

• Like 1