B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

what happened to danaya and karol and the night of passion? what's the female equivalent of cock blocked?

I said it 2 pages ago,,,pussyblocked.lol :biggrin:

You are late,,you seem to have missed everything.

9 minutes ago, RalyraEg said:

Is that Amina with Aria bf on the couch??

one attribute amina has is her ability to talk non stop when in bed or on a sofa. it's like the story about a prostitute who was such a brilliant conversationalist that even after 10 years she was still a virgin.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

one attribute amina has is her ability to talk non stop when in bed or on a sofa. it's like the story about a prostitute who was such a brilliant conversationalist that even after 10 years she was still a virgin.

hahaha good one :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, sigfried said:

so now kim and kenny are sleeping on the sofa instead of their bed, it just keeps getting better and better.

so who is the guy on the sofa with amina?

a guy who lives in the area, he was with Aria when she was there.

Some superb action last night with Amina on Karol and Dayana on Kim. One girl on girl couple is great; two couples on the same bed even better 🤪. What spoilt the night for me though was Aria’s so called bf appearing without Aria who allegedly lives in Barca and Amina all over him like they are “close”. Just shows all this so called bf crap is bollocks. I fully expect now that when her pal/sister leaves then he will be getting to work on her on the big bed just like he did with Aria. Without sounding like a broken record when will rlc get rid of these male arseholes in the girl’s apartments and let them have more fun with themselves !

• Like 1