B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

Noldus

33 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if you are talking about amina,thars bull shit.... they shook hands and met for the first time in the kitchen at b2 while he was there visiting aria,while she was a guest.

why did they make a bed in LR ?

1 hour ago, jc1861791 said:

obviously they want to keep everything under wraps  as to not make themselves look so bad.like i said....look at it,if you bont have instant replay,anyone that has it can look at it.....im not going to spend all day trying to convince you.you believe what you want.it will all come out.

Amina already has a bf, his name is Nil, so unless she broke up with him this guy in b2 aint fucking her.

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you listened into her long chat, in English, on the phone the other night, you'd know he was a friend before RLC...and he was coming to the party...

But why would she speak english with him on the phone when he speaks russian? And when was this phone chat ? Seems I must have missed.

38 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

if you are talking about amina,thars bull shit.... they shook hands and met for the first time in the kitchen at b2 while he was there visiting aria,while she was a guest.

Apologies JC..looking back over, they did only meet when she visited, while he was seeing Aria. I think he's coming to sleep tonight but I still don't think they're an item, just friends...