B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

41 minutes ago, daily said:

I am curious to know how the most "intelligent" people of this forum and who know all better than any other what stratagems and lies are they used to explain that we had the presence of two girls with the same pseudo: Danaya in 2016 in B1 with Ilona, Adèle and co and in 2016-2017 in B2
if people are suspicious of me and if you have photos of Danaya during these two periods, I advise you to check for yourself
one of these two girls has a mole above the navel while the other has none and many other differences that I let you look for
this will answer the many questions you have about the many physical changes of "Danaya" as well as the different personality of these two girls who had fun making each other pass for each other without anyone see something and all this permanent confusion with "Danaya"
I think that RLC is not crazy enough to have Karol (Nora's friend) cohabit with "Danaya" when these two girls did not appreciate in B2 in 2017 and that Nora is still present and if I remember well it was not the great love between Nora with Danaya and Adele in 2016 in B1
now I let you make your own conclusion to all this
"Danaya" who practices webcamming did indeed participate in RLC
I'll let you pick when and when
I love this game of mirror larks practiced by these girls and all bullshit deployed by many people to defend these girls is too funny
RLC real life with real girls

In my opinion she is a robot. Each time she is back in RLC it is another release. You can google Boston Robotics project in Kiev leaded by the notorious professor Hoshinakiwura. They make dolls looking very real. When i've watched  Danaya trying to twerk, i was sure she was not a human being. Now with your evidence there are absolutley no doubt that RLC is trying to fool us with Danaya. Some people in this forum will never believe us.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, phantomcapsnet a dit :

À mon avis, elle est un robot. Chaque fois, elle est de retour dans RLC est une autre version. Vous pouvez google projet Boston Robotics à Kiev plombé par le professeur notoire Hoshinakiwura. Ils font des poupées air très réel. Quand je l'ai vu essayer de Danaya Twerk, je suis sûr qu'elle n'était pas un être humain. Maintenant, avec votre témoignage il y a absolument aucun doute que RLC essaie de nous tromper avec Danaya. Certaines personnes dans ce forum ne seront jamais nous croire.

toi retourne  avec tes potes jouer dans le bac à sable avec ta pelle et ton seau  et allez raconter votre bullshit  à d'autres personnes mais pas à  moi

vous avez frapper à la mauvaise porte avec moi

je n'harcèle pas ces filles en privé   et je ne balance pas des  noms de personnes sur ce forum qui m'ont aucuns liens ou aucunes activités avec ces filles pour cacher la vérité

je pense avoir été clair

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daily said:

toi retourne  avec tes potes jouer dans le bac à sable avec ta pelle et ton seau  et allez raconter votre bullshit  à d'autres personnes mais pas à  moi

vous avez frapper à la mauvaise porte avec moi

je n'harcèle pas ces filles en privé   et je ne balance pas des  noms de personnes sur ce forum qui m'ont aucuns liens ou aucunes activités avec ces filles pour cacher la vérité

je pense avoir été clair 

i don't hide any truth. I'm with you. I do think Danaya is not Danaya I think she is a robot doll.  that 's all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daily said:

I am curious to know how the most "intelligent" people of this forum and who know all better than any other what stratagems and lies are they used to explain that we had the presence of two girls with the same pseudo: Danaya in 2016 in B1 with Ilona, Adèle and co and in 2016-2017 in B2
if people are suspicious of me and if you have photos of Danaya during these two periods, I advise you to check for yourself
one of these two girls has a mole above the navel while the other has none and many other differences that I let you look for
this will answer the many questions you have about the many physical changes of "Danaya" as well as the different personality of these two girls who had fun making each other pass for each other without anyone see something and all this permanent confusion with "Danaya"
I think that RLC is not crazy enough to have Karol (Nora's friend) cohabit with "Danaya" when these two girls did not appreciate in B2 in 2017 and that Nora is still present and if I remember well it was not the great love between Nora with Danaya and Adele in 2016 in B1
I love this game of mirror larks practiced by these girls and all bullshit deployed by many people to defend these girls is too funny

RLC thought they'd managed to fool us all with a Danaya doppelganger Daily, but they hadn't taken into account someone of your immense IQ to be on this forum...You weren't fooled were you...Well spotted...😏

Thanks for pointing that out...

• Like 3

il faudra aussi que beaucoup de personnes m'expliquent comment une fille  enceinte en B2 a pu cacher sa grossesse sachant qu'elle est  arrivée  dans cet appartement à 3 mois de grossesse  (  15  Décembre 2016 ) et  elle a quitté B2 le 08 Mars 2017  à 6 mois de grossesse  sachant qu'elle avait 15 cams braquées sur elle  24/7   et nous avions  le Replay et que la plupart du temps elle se promenait  à moitié nue ou était nue pour les douches ou les bains et à 6 mois de grossesse , cette fille  se permettait encore de porter des pantalons en cuir

je vois qu'il y a vraiment des experts ici :biggrin:

il y a 20 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

i don't hide any truth. I'm with you. I do think Danaya is not Danaya I think she is a robot doll.  that 's all

donc dans ces cas là si c'est sincère désole encore

all Danaya social media are fake and arch-fake

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je vous souhaite avait pas mis cette pensée dans ma tête maintenant tous les jours ... Je suis vraiment confus ... Qui ai - je réellement suivais sur les médias sociaux tout ce temps ... 😏

And here I was thinking that I was the only one who saw 2 Danaya's,,,,, I remember the dead fish Danaya,,that used to bate 6 times per day all under the covers,,and now this Danaya who is bating uncovered with her legs wide open👀😱How dare RLC try to fool us by doing the old Switcheroo/Slide of Hands,,, Don't they know that they have a bunch of very smart eagle eyed Voyeurs watching everything and everyone? Good catch my friend,,, I too am hoping that they bring another Adele with the same big fat sexy ass so I can drool over her too.🤗😍

1 hour ago, daily said:

undefined

• Like 3