Em & Bob

1 minute ago, budda said:

I'm not an architect but I think it would take 10/15 minutes to design such a schematic floor plan !

I would like to see a floor plan because sometimes Em and / or Bob disappear for 10/15 minutes. I can not understand where they go because I do not see them go out on the bedroom loggia.

15 minutes ago, budda said:

I'm not an architect but I think it would take 10/15 minutes to design such a schematic floor plan !

And i agree.. It should be something that should be available when opening an apartment. But was just to say that is "normal" that only appear in some days/weeks.

• Like 1

This morning I sent a protest ticket to VHTV for the bad quality of Cam # 7.
I also sent a comparison between cam # 7 and cam # 5 of the same frame.

dark1.thumb.jpg.4129ab6c6c15feaf09d21d2139fedce6.jpgdark.thumb.jpg.1aa26b7f718fd87ec13448d1117b8f03.jpg

This is the answer I received now.

Dear XXX,

Good day XXX,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
We have reported to the management about this issue. Cam #7 will be replaced today.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

• Like 1

I have noticed that in recent times Em & Bob no longer have sex together.
When Bob is horny, he masturbates himself. Sometimes Em helps him by making him see her pussy but she never masturbates, or gives him a blowjob.
Maybe Em has a genital illness?

bob.thumb.jpg.71cda73795b6c007e643bcfc46693b52.jpgbob1.thumb.jpg.0e0b8e82b0899478f4d6224f84794333.jpg

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Livingroom seems to be a sacred zone or something as nobody dares to use it  🙄🤦‍♂️

We were complaining because the old apartment was not suitable for receiving people and having parties. This apartment is even worse!
I do not understand why Anna and Alex do not give a decent home to this couple. In this way they will never grow up: they will spend every day in the bedroom to sleep and watch TV.

4 hours ago, budda said:

We were complaining because the old apartment was not suitable for receiving people and having parties. This apartment is even worse!
I do not understand why Anna and Alex do not give a decent home to this couple. In this way they will never grow up: they will spend every day in the bedroom to sleep and watch TV.

What's the problem with the apartment??? Seems a pretty decent one

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

What's the problem with the apartment??? Seems a pretty decent one

Do you think they can organize a party with some friends in that tiny lounge ?

It is so ugly and squalid that - until today - Em & Bob have not spent an hour there.

6 minutes ago, budda said:

Do you think they can organize a party with some friends in that tiny lounge ?

It is so ugly and squalid that - until today - Em & Bob have not spent an hour there.

Doesn't seems difference then the bedroom... Do they want to go there?? do they want to organize parties? how many parties since they arrived in all the houses Em already was they organized parties with amount of people that don't "fit" there?? Do they even have friends at that place  to organize parties?? 
And maybe the right question is.. Can they support the rent level of a better apartment/house? I totally believe if wasn't Anna&Alex their managers they would have be gone since many months ago

• Like 1