Em & Bob

I have no idea how some of these people can earn enough to pay the bills. 36 apts or so and the VHTV alexa numbers have stagnated if not dropped and yet some of these old tenants are still around. How? I mean an apt is like $500/month at least. The managers are renting the cams out like $10-15/day.  How are people like Bob and Em clearing $900/month to stay here? 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no idea how some of these people can earn enough to pay the bills. 36 apts or so and the VHTV alexa numbers have stagnated if not dropped and yet some of these old tenants are still around. How? I mean an apt is like $500/month at least. The managers are renting the cams out like $10-15/day.  How are people like Bob and Em clearing $900/month to stay here? 

Believing in that charts they are at november level ... when they had 19 houses

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Believing in that charts they are at november level ... when they had 19 houses

Yes, so surely it's safe to assume that the sub rate maches that. How can dividing the totals by 36 instead of 19 add up? I would expect apts to be dropping like flies. 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The Alex ass is there to 😁

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello Anna 💖

Maybe soon in Lexy and Pete apt.😏

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Remember when groomy said that Em could be the next Misty. What happened to that whole thing? 

Well, she's like Misty now. Last 5 months in VH.:biggrin:

Mass moments, this is life. For example, Kate - wanted even in prev apartment - make parties, and move hard. But Andrew is not. In the end, Andrew left. But it could have different way and we have another boring closed pair.

She had the opportunity to learn from original at Top Peak (those months are best for Misty in VH).

7577540.jpg

• Like 2