Em & Bob

Em had great potential, but she needed a leader. She could do great under Lisa lead.  Sid fucked it up without having a chance for himself.  As we saw, Bob's lead did not went far.

But at least, I hope Em and Bob stay happy together. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Another + in Anna's karma. She did her best for Em. 2 best apartments. Best mentors. Em needed to become adult girl. Less childhood, less depression. And living separately was stupid decision. 2/3 posts of previous topic - about Sia and her guys. Sia was point of interest and flagship in apartment. Without it, everything fell apart.

Now project is not for Em. They do not sell sex. They do not sell guests in Pablo-style (do not do anything). VH has not so many subscribers (and money) so that can survive without doing anything like in the most "rich" months - Jan-Feb.

Let's remember Em in best&hot&funny moments.:heart:👌

1583.jpg

1584.jpg

1585.jpg

1598.jpg

20041.jpg

20043.jpg

20045.jpg

7577540.jpg

5a6281d7b056b-Screenshot-2561-png-659fde

5a6337e66f93b-Screenshot-2599-png-53cb2e

emm2-jpg-49c23a284730b188962e56ff1fc9abd

Sia13-JPG-70116036012d4ec369935c9e9a6199

funny memories 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Place went online october 4th and offline november 3rd. Pretty much one month. So I guess the place is no longer rented now. 

@StnCld316 time for archives... 

one can interpret the term "indefinite leave" in this way or in that way. But Em is no boxer, they never come back.....😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Does any one know why em and Bob have left again.i am new to this  game so please be gentle with me.

Never stated why this time. Just up and left. Presumably it was because they weren't making any money from VH but can't say for certain.

19 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Does any one know why em and Bob have left again.i am new to this  game so please be gentle with me.

I think they read the comments on CC and understood that it was over for them. No views = no money.

• Like 1