Kate

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This must be the longest red zone time in history lol

Quite normal I would say. Maybe one more day and thats it. Quite possibly only spitting a bit tomorrow.

At any rate, I've had some magical few days and I say a VERY big thank you to the gorgeous Kate😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Quite normal I would say. Maybe one more day and thats it. Quite possibly only spitting a bit tomorrow.

At any rate, I've had some magical few days and I say a VERY big thank you to the gorgeous Kate😍

Just seems a long time being mixed up with her UTI and all that not helping i suppose, not seen her have sex in ages

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just seems a long time being mixed up with her UTI and all that not helping i suppose, not seen her have sex in ages

Andrew got "health problems" on purpose to please the girl and abandon the project.. so she isn't only doing it because she "can't".. or already have done it with all the two guests she had (0 chemistry with this one?? no problem 😁) and even yesterday with tom at bosses house..

• Like 1

Finally packed up fags about 2 yrs ago and went onto vaping and managed very well, even now i only use the vape every now and then.What finally tipped me over the edge was when fags reached about £10 a packet (yeah $13 a packet you heard right Amy lol) and i though dam this its fucking stupid and stopped just like that, well with the aid of the vape but now it costs me about £4 a fortnight, just a SLIGHT difference.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Finally packed up fags about 2 yrs ago and went onto vaping and managed very well, even now i only use the vape every now and then.What finally tipped me over the edge was when fags reached about £10 a packet (yeah $13 a packet you heard right Amy lol) and i though dam this its fucking stupid and stopped just like that, well with the aid of the vape but now it costs me about £4 a fortnight, just a SLIGHT difference.

Good on you Sir 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

NOPE, just checked on timeline and earlier today she is still padding up. For fucks sake how much longer lol

She still have two "holes" to be used.. so 😁
Weird and some houses style will be if she/they do anything with that guy after all "relation" that was watched..