Kate

9 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Eh?? If she wants a shag, then just go ahead. Why on earth does she have to take it up the ass just because she's on her period?

C'mon guys....we're in 2018 now... it's okat to do...it really is 😁

Hi purple. Your right, I get a backache that deters me sometimes for having sex t by em, but guys should be happy to have sex when shes on her period, you can cum inside w/o worry! It can get sloppy, nothing a thick towel can't handle!

• Like 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi purple. Your right, I get a backache that deters me sometimes for having sex t by em, but guys should be happy to have sex when shes on her period, you can cum inside w/o worry! It can get sloppy, nothing a thick towel can't handle!

Finally somebody who shares my opinion 💖👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yuk, just imagining slopping around in that red zone still suppose it is self lubricating :biggrin:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

For sure! My girl doesn't care.to have sex during the middle of it, but she will frequently tell me that it's over only to find out that she's not quite done. She usually laughs and says, oops! Lol

Me, I don't mind, but I'm not a big fan of the taste of blood though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yuk, just imagining slopping around in that red zone still suppose it is self lubricating :biggrin:

It can be a mess, a little blood wont kill you Robwin, you don't mind spraying your goopy load in our mouths or on our faces though, do you?😝

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It can be a mess, a little blood wont kill you Robwin, you don't mind spraying your goopy load in our mouths or on our faces though, do you?😝

Lol must admit have done it but did get a bit messy lol but then what the hell lol at least it was all nice and warm lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For sure! My girl doesn't care.to have sex during the middle of it, but she will frequently tell me that it's over only to find out that she's not quite done. She usually laughs and says, oops! Lol

Me, I don't mind, but I'm not a big fan of the taste of blood though. 

Close your eyes a think of a nice rare steak, what the hell, take a baked potato with sour cream and chives down there with you!😜

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Definitely 😁 Or just go and shower/bath together afterwards 😁 No problem at all imho.

Besides, an orgasm or two (or 3) can for many help with the pain.😘

Which is a VERY GOOD reason for why we should encourage girls to masturbate and not frown upon it.

If yoy don't like it, don't watch it 😁 If it makes a girl feel better, then hell yes, do it often 😁  

• Like 1