Kate

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She still have two "holes" to be used.. so 😁
Weird and some houses style will be if she/they do anything with that guy after all "relation" that was watched.. 

Eh?? If she wants a shag, then just go ahead. Why on earth does she have to take it up the ass just because she's on her period?

C'mon guys....we're in 2018 now... it's okat to do...it really is 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Eh?? If she wants a shag, then just go ahead. Why on earth does she have to take it up the ass just because she's on her period?

C'mon guys....we're in 2018 now... it's okat to do...it really is 😁

If i didn't had problems on that on last century for sure won't have it now 😁
Was just answering to robwin that thinks that is the reason for she doesn't take it .. and i said if the blood stuff is the issue, she still have two holes to have fun 😎 (not forgetting the fingers)

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She's like, wow I have guys all over the world counting the days of my period. 

It's too bad we can't see the toilet for some confirmation. 

What do you want confirmation of Amy and don't give me smart ass answers like yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If i didn't had problems on that on last century for sure won't have it now 😁
Was just answering to robwin that thinks that is the reason for she doesn't take it .. and i said if the blood stuff is the issue, she still have two holes to have fun 😎 (not forgetting the fingers)

Good on you Sir 😁 👍  And yes, you're of course right on that 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I don't think anything will happen while Mr. Friendzone is here. Blonde is little sick (Autumn, cold).

Well that's kind of good. Means I don't have to worry about trying to catch any sex between them.