B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Checked that link but dont see her cry? But she told him she broke up with her bf, so he isnt going to visit I guess as some had said, dunno when they broke up, he asked her when they broke up but I couldnt hear what she said, had volume on max but still couldnt hear. Maybe it's better with headphones.

Fuck me.

I posted zzakary's link instead of mine by mistake.

The time that she is crying is this one. https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_20?ts=1539194747&from=share

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

:biggrin: he probably drunk again 😉 

I just looked at the Calendar. It's Columbus Day in Spain October 12th.   Can't believe people celebrate a Holiday for someone who has been dead since 1506.

In Canada they still celebrate Queen Victoria's Birthday and she's been dead since 1901. It's just a day created to make Retailers Rich by the Inflated Prices of Fireworks. After her Birthday Celebration has passed the Retailers reduce the price by 75% just to clear out the Leftover Stock since Retailers are not allowed to Store Fireworks in their Storage Rooms.

Es sind die Würfel bei RLC noch nicht gefallen, was für ein Mädchen mit "Männergarantie" hier einzieht.

The dice have not fallen yet, what a girl with "men's guarantee" moves in here.😁

"Bloß nicht alles geschriebene auf die Goldwaage legen, es könnte Anteile von Ironie enthalten"

"Do not put everything written on the gold scale, it could contain proportions of irony"