the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

I love the fact that Paul leaves the room and goes to lay on the couch. She goes right back to rubbing herself again. Also is she listening to Guns N Roses circa mid 90's? She have a thing for Axel Rose?

G'n' R - I have new respect for Leora. Pity they couldn't keep it up. When I first heard them I thought they were going to be the new Led Zep.

Good memories apart from their cover of "Knocking on Heaven's Door" because of an incident in a German Youth Hostel which I don't want to talk about.

Well she just scootched herself around so her ass is facing the mirror, this is gonna end extremely well. Keeps putting her hands up her shirt and looking at herself in the mirror.

She is doing her damndest right now to get Paul to give her a dicking, but he's just being.....well being paul

I really do not understand this couple. Is he looking for another row? Does he just think that rubbing her in foreplay and then he expects sex or a BJ before she's ready and liable to have to satisfy herself. This apir play too many games and not the fun ones that Daniel and Adriana play. It would be so much less frustrating if they could just read a sex manual.

what games do daniel and adriana play?

G'n' R - I have new respect for Leora. Pity they couldn't keep it up. When I first heard them I thought they were going to be the new Led Zep.

Good memories apart from their cover of "Knocking on Heaven's Door" because of an incident in a German Youth Hostel which I don't want to talk about.

couldnt find out the german youth hostel thing

He put handcuffs on her, they have been quite rough consensually of course, she gave him a BJ with his head under a pillow; just things an adventurous couple do to spice up their sex life.

The video I seen with the handcuffs he only put them on one wrist so she was freely to move around whichever way she wanted.  Maybe next time he'll bound both wrists.

She was horny but not for Paul She wanted alone time to take care of herself even if it meant she had to have sex with Paul so that she could get herself off afterwards. As Stncld has put it many times. Paul is useless as tits on a boar hog.

She was horny but not for Paul She wanted alone time to take care of herself even if it meant she had to have sex with Paul so that she could get herself off afterwards. As Stncld has put it many times. Paul is useless as tits on a boar hog.

You know, that's really offensive... What did those poor boar hogs do to deserve being compared one way or another to Paul?  :)