B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

Just now, daily said:

that make me laugh when people talk about morality with "Danaya" : Biggrin:

I am not surprised by the behavior of this girl : Biggrin:

two other people in this forum have the answer to the question we asked ourselves to know that one of the girls with the nickname "Danaya" likes to participate in orgies :angel:

Good day to you

What Orgy. There's only 3 people.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, daily said:

that make me laugh when people talk about morality with "Danaya" : Biggrin:

I am not surprised by the behavior of this girl : Biggrin:

two other people in this forum have the answer to the question we asked ourselves to know that one of the girls with the nickname "Danaya" likes to participate in orgies :angel:

Good day to you

Orgies without men and without someone else's bf.

The boygirl is killing Danayas mood, she knew they where going to try and switch places so she rolled over, really wish I would have capped the eye-rolling and sign language from Kim behind Danayas back, she should stay away from both of these two, but especially that boygirl.

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

The boygirl is killing Danayas mood, she knew they where going to try and switch places so she rolled over, really wish I would have capped the eye-rolling and sign language from Kim behind Danayas back, she should stay away from both of these two, but especially that boygirl.

stupid man!

I would also like to live in your world, it was clear that if Danaya stopped to sleep in this apartment would end up in bed with Kim and Kenny and that something more or less sexual would happen, it's nice to see that there are still people who are astonished of nothing is always useful to remember that these people are professionals of the camera

• Like 2