B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

19 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I agree  but she can handle herself.. when GAK  (Grab Ass Kenny) came home completely drunk ,, he wandered into the bathroom where Amanda was washing etc.. and he stood directly behind her.. very intimidating  but she watched him closely.. he eventually left..

ya but at that moment there was a 50% chance he was gonna attack her like he's done twice..I'm glad Pablo is watching out for her too..He's acting passive aggressive..He left because Pablo walked in to the bathroom with her..He was still stalking by the door..When he was ;laying on their bed acting comatose..he poped up and open the window like it was nothing..Back to comatose..He gets drunk to create a situation where he is not responsible for his own actions..He's been licking his chops since the moment Amanda walked in the door..She has handled herself great and him..

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

ya but at that moment there was a 50% chance he was gonna attack her like he's done twice..I'm glad Pablo is watching out for her too..He's acting passive aggressive..He left because Pablo walked in to the bathroom with her..He was still stalking by the door..When he was ;laying on their bed acting comatose..he poped up and open the window like it was nothing..Back to comatose..He gets drunk to create a situation where he is not responsible for his own actions..He's been licking his chops since the moment Amanda walked in the door..She has handled herself great and him..

But Grab Ass Kenny is hilarious the way he tries to touch Amanda & he will try to get in her panties