B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

4 hours ago, akaanon2 said:

You cannot create a perception -- only comment on what you can see. GAK -or Tubby to me- is in my opinion so desperate to be "the man" who can pull any female that he just comes across as a prick. Regardless of the scenario ( people being paid to "live normally" in full view 24 hours a day), he should not think that he can behave in a way that in the real world would see him get a good slapping, and more from unimpressed females.

The rule that you can look all you want but only touch when you have consent applies regardless of the scenario.

LOL I just said that he is a prick and then I read down a little bit and see that I was right!!

Don't these people ever have sex? I mean FUCK!, why does RLC keep paying them to lay around with their junk hanging out? BORING! I like tits as much as the next perv but a chance to see some good old organ bumping is what keeps me coming back to RLC. Maybe the guys hang out with their "Butt Buddies" too much or something....Makes me wonder how long this will go on. Maybe forever, as in the case of Julia. Her gash has just about healed shut. She may as well just let it hair over and hold a funeral. Maybe RLC sign contracts and they have to wait until they run out before they can give em the boot????? The only time I ever see these apt.s is when they pop up when starting a new session of viewing. Even free Camarads is more interesting.

3 hours ago, pudley said:

Don't these people ever have sex? I mean FUCK!, why does RLC keep paying them to lay around with their junk hanging out? BORING! I like tits as much as the next perv but a chance to see some good old organ bumping is what keeps me coming back to RLC. Maybe the guys hang out with their "Butt Buddies" too much or something....Makes me wonder how long this will go on. Maybe forever, as in the case of Julia. Her gash has just about healed shut. She may as well just let it hair over and hold a funeral. Maybe RLC sign contracts and they have to wait until they run out before they can give em the boot????? The only time I ever see these apt.s is when they pop up when starting a new session of viewing. Even free Camarads is more interesting.

You must not tune in at the right time ---they do fuck--mostly in the bedrooms--