B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

If this is K&K last week.. whats the betting GAK will be after Amanda nude as possible..he walked in the lounge this morning feigning his nudity..lol.. Amanda  just watched him.. Kim wasn't too happy..suprisingly.....lol...

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Kenny is back trying to advance his persistence toward amanda..she is playing the RLC game of wanting to be sexy in here but it is becoming an explosive situation for Pablo..

I don't see Amanda wanting GAK  at all!!.... Pablo appears to be cool about his babe being nude.. i think she is a nudist  if in part anyway...I think they set GAK up with her nude morning exercising .. when GAK had seen her she promptly clothed herself..after. But today after last night she is very comfortable..

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I don't see Amanda wanting GAK  at all!!.... Pablo appears to be cool about his babe being nude.. i think she is a nudist  if in part anyway...I think they set GAK up with her nude morning exercising .. when GAK had seen her she promptly clothed herself..after. But today after last night she is very comfortable..

I'm pretty cool about it too...She can walk around like that all day if she likes, and I'd be comfortable watching her being comfortable...:biggrin:😜

• Like 1