B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

11 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I don't see Amanda wanting GAK  at all!!.... Pablo appears to be cool about his babe being nude.. i think she is a nudist  if in part anyway...I think they set GAK up with her nude morning exercising .. when GAK had seen her she promptly clothed herself..after. But today after last night she is very comfortable..

GAK is pushing the whole thing..this was girl talk and he's butted in..Pablo is in crisis mode not wanting to escilate this..Kenny needs to go away

• Like 1

GAK  goes into Amandas room where the 2 girls are chatting  trying check out her pussy .... jeez..and touch her...Kim knocked his hand out of the way.... damn.. he just cant help himself..

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

GAK is pushing the whole thing..this was girl talk and he's butted in..Pablo is in crisis mode not wanting to escilate this..Kenny needs to go away

Totally prolonging his welcome  yes it was just girl talk...total intrusion with a mind to touch ..

13 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I don't see Amanda wanting GAK  at all!!.... Pablo appears to be cool about his babe being nude.. i think she is a nudist  if in part anyway...I think they set GAK up with her nude morning exercising .. when GAK had seen her she promptly clothed herself..after. But today after last night she is very comfortable..

GAK is pushing the whole thing..this was girl talk and he's butted in..Pablo is in crisis mode not wanting to escilate this..Kenny needs to go away.. amanda is rebelling against Padlo..this will all come to and end soon..

I think Amanda is prone to wanting to have nudity be ok but kenny's idea is to open it to sex for him..Pablo has no desire to encourage Kenny ..with her being nude around Kenny.. Kenny needs to keep his dick to himself and Kim..won't happen though.. this will eventually end it for Amanda and Pablo..Sad

I have to admit, the moral panics on this board about Amanda and Kenny crack me up... especially when I have seen Amanda make sure Kenny was watching when she either dropped a towel (and only Kenny was there...), rubbed her pussy when Kenny had the perfect angle and was looking, etc... hilarious... 🤣

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I have to admit, the moral panics on this board about Amanda and Kenny crack me up... especially when I have seen Amanda make sure Kenny was watching when she either dropped a towel (and only Kenny was there...), rubbed her pussy when Kenny had the perfect angle and was looking, etc... hilarious... 🤣

Everyone has their opinion..there is a human element to a guy hitting on another guys girl..for those who just come on here to masturbate to the sexual acts you probably see it another way..Enjoy 

30 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Everyone has their opinion..there is a human element to a guy hitting on another guys girl..for those who just come on here to masturbate to the sexual acts you probably see it another way..Enjoy 

Just because you have an opinion, doesn't make it right... Also nice Ad Hominem deflection and not addressing what I actually said... I didn't post about something I magicly lifted from a tenants mind, I post about what I've actually seen... can you say the same?

Maybe if some people would stop putting themselves in tenants places, and get out of they feelings... they might actually see what's actually happening and enjoy it more... but hey if you enjoy working in the salt mines... enjoy... 😎

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Just because you have an opinion, doesn't make it right... Also nice Ad Hominem deflection and not addressing what I actually said... I didn't post about something I magicly lifted from a tenants mind, I post about what I've actually seen... can you say the same?

Maybe if some people would stop putting themselves in tenants places, and get out of they feelings... they might actually see what's actually happening and enjoy it more... but hey if you enjoy working in the salt mines... enjoy... 😎

The stories count for some..Happy masturbating..enjoy

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

If Amanda didn't like Kenny looking at her, she could've S T O P P E D his advances a long time ago.

• Upvote 1