B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

You cannot create a perception -- only comment on what you can see. GAK -or Tubby to me- is in my opinion so desperate to be "the man" who can pull any female that he just comes across as a prick. Regardless of the scenario ( people being paid to "live normally" in full view 24 hours a day), he should not think that he can behave in a way that in the real world would see him get a good slapping, and more from unimpressed females.

The rule that you can look all you want but only touch when you have consent applies regardless of the scenario.

• Like 2

That was an example of the difference between class and an ass. The girls were washing each other in the shower when Kenny (an ass of the 10th degree) opened the door and watched the girls.... Pablo came and shut the door with Kenny standing there. Please RLC send this fucker, Kenny, home.

• Like 1

You cannot create a perception -- only comment on what you can see. GAK -or Tubby to me- is in my opinion so desperate to be "the man" who can pull any female that he just comes across as a prick. Regardless of the scenario ( people being paid to "live normally" in full view 24 hours a day), he should not think that he can behave in a way that in the real world would see him get a good slapping, and more from unimpressed females.

The rule that you can look all you want but only touch when you have consent applies regardless of the scenario.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That was an example of the difference between class and an ass. The girls were washing each other in the shower when Kenny (an ass of the 10th degree) opened the door and watched the girls....

Is there no end?....GAK  aka TUBBY..get a grip   not of the girls apart from your own.. but of your behaviour..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

.. Pablo came and shut the door with Kenny standing there. Please RLC send this fucker, Kenny, home.

Could this be a turning point for Pablo?....some how I doubt it.. he's just too nice a guy..

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wasn't watching Adam, what did he do this time?

The girls were showering after a massage session.. GAK  aka TUBBY  opened the bathroom door to watch them...Pablo came up behind GAK  aka TUBBY and closed the door...

• Like 1

His recent best behaviour was when he was ill.. sorry to say.. but he just laid on the settee... not causing any trouble.... now he's on the mend.. he's determined to make up for it...

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

The girls were showering after a massage session.. GAK  aka TUBBY  opened the bathroom door to watch them...Pablo came up behind GAK  aka TUBBY and closed the door...

Cheers, yes I saw that. I thought he'd excelled himself with something else...I can't see what all the fuss is about. I think he's a canny lad...😏

image.jpeg.91aca82983fe69b8f010458e6428335f.jpeg